Forum: General Discussion

Discussions about VirtualDJ, and about DJing in general

If you need extended support, contact our Support Team.
(*) The moderators hold the rights to move or modify posts in order to keep the discussions clear or to facilitate the search.
Topic: Can I connect Spotify? - Page: 1
How to or can I connect Spotify?
Ps. Comment #NHfans on my profile if you support me

Posted Sat 18 Mar 17 @ 11:17 am
djmrmcPRO InfinityMember since 2009
DJ-Norton.H wrote :

Ps. Comment #NHfans on my profile if you support me

Oh dear..... Seriously?

Posted Sat 18 Mar 17 @ 1:17 pm
DJ-Norton.H wrote :
How to or can I connect Spotify?

Did you not read any of the existing posts/threads about this?

First you need a VDJ Pro license. Second, you need a Spotify Premium account.

Posted Sat 18 Mar 17 @ 1:21 pm
IIRC that feature is currently reserved for Pro users only.

Posted Sat 18 Mar 17 @ 1:22 pm
Beat me to it Groovin....

Posted Sat 18 Mar 17 @ 1:23 pm
Explain Extacly how do I connect my spotify premium account with numrak party mix

Posted Sat 18 Mar 17 @ 4:54 pm
bigron1PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Again..you need a VDJ pro account.

Deezer works better.

Posted Sat 18 Mar 17 @ 5:13 pm
Ok thankyou!
By the way
Sorry for off topic
Please comment #NHfans on my wall plz

Posted Sun 19 Mar 17 @ 3:29 am
Seriously Norton. just stop. using a hashtag in here does nothing. this isnt a social media site.

Posted Sun 19 Mar 17 @ 4:43 am
You tell me stop? You are the guy who is the most annoying I have seen. You just think about the bad things of a guy. And you never SHUT THE HELL UP in my every post. Don't you think that's idiot?
Plus,
I wrote p.s.. Like4Like.

Posted Sun 19 Mar 17 @ 10:58 pm
OK guy's, I have a VDJ Pro account and a Spotify Premium account, how do I connect it to VDJ 8.

Posted Sun 19 Mar 17 @ 11:49 pm
DJ-Norton.H wrote :
You tell me stop? You are the guy who is the most annoying I have seen. You just think about the bad things of a guy. And you never SHUT THE HELL UP in my every post. Don't you think that's idiot?
Plus,
I wrote p.s.. Like4Like.

how about you just stop trying to promote yourself here and instead ask questions and learn? that and be honest about yourself.
questions about the software, questions about dj'ing, questions about controllers, how to deal with your customers even (if you ever get any) and even silly things related to dj'ing in general are all things a great many people in here will help you with.

IF you ask the right questions.

Posted Mon 20 Mar 17 @ 12:21 am
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Mon 20 Mar 17 @ 4:46 am
wildcountryclub wrote :
DJ-Norton.H wrote :
Plus,
I wrote p.s.. Like4Like.

how about you just stop trying to promote yourself here and instead ask questions and learn? that and be honest about yourself.
questions about the software, questions about dj'ing, questions about controllers, how to deal with your customers even (if you ever get any) and even silly things related to dj'ing in general are all things a great many people in here will help you with.

IF you ask the right questions.

Get the he'll out I don't need your help you are extremely annoying. Everyone in here can call themselves a DJ even they are just playing. Nice spam comment profile

Posted Mon 20 Mar 17 @ 9:21 am
Ok, I sorted it. Thanks.

Posted Mon 20 Mar 17 @ 10:01 am
Norton... I want you to learn. I really do. I want you to ask questions, to find a mentor and talk to them about how dj'ing isn't just about playing one piece of music after the other, to watch and study how people react to music so you can gauge what to play next. I want you to ask questions about equipment, about virtualdj, and about making it work correctly with computers.
you're not going to just jump out on the scene standing behind a mixer, pumping a fist and waving it around and thinking people are going to like what you're doing. that's not dj'ing. and even the guys who you see at a festival or large venue doing that still had to learn first.
you have an entire wealth of information and decades worth of experienced dj's here - ask the right questions and ask them honestly and they will tell you everything you ever wanted to know about dj'ing

and
you probably should have believed me.

Posted Mon 20 Mar 17 @ 1:02 pm
Smokey Robinson - I Second That Emotion :)

Posted Mon 20 Mar 17 @ 1:24 pm
DJ-Norton.H wrote :
Get the he'll out I don't need your help you are extremely annoying. Everyone in here can call themselves a DJ even they are just playing. Nice spam comment profile

This isn't facebook; while many here are having fun, they aren't "playing". Pretenders aren't taken seriously, that is the point AMAHM is trying to make. If you want to learn to DJ you will find a lot of help. If you come to pretend to be a DJ you will called on it.

You'd be better served to be polite and listen to wise words when offered, regardless of your intentions.

Posted Mon 20 Mar 17 @ 7:29 pm
I think you mean "wildcountryclub", as I have not commented on this thread, yet.

Posted Mon 20 Mar 17 @ 9:52 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
I think you mean "wildcountryclub", as I have not commented on this thread, yet.

Yes you are right, he is annoying. He keep posting some bulls_it on my profile. I deleted it many times. Please help me to ban him thanks

Posted Mon 20 Mar 17 @ 11:10 pm
Seite : [>] [>>]
38%