Forum: General Discussion

Discussions about VirtualDJ, and about DJing in general

Forum Guidelines
If you need extended support, contact our Support Team.
(*) The moderators hold the rights to move or modify posts in order to keep the discussions clear or to facilitate the search.
Topic: Can I connect Spotify? - Page: 3
I think you need a VDJ Pro licence to use the plugin. It won't work with your LE one.

Posted Wed 22 Mar 17 @ 4:51 pm
That's alright. He does have VDJ Pro. It says so in his profile, so it must be true. :-)

Posted Wed 22 Mar 17 @ 5:37 pm
groovindj wrote :
That's alright. He does have VDJ Pro. It says so in his profile, so it must be true. :-)

Yup I gonna buy it

Posted Wed 22 Mar 17 @ 11:07 pm
bigron1PRO InfinityMember since 2010
He will, maybe this week, or in 5 years time. Whatever.

@djdad 5-20 songs..but it might have stabilized now, I've had no time to do further tests.

Posted Thu 23 Mar 17 @ 12:16 am
DJ-Norton.H wrote :

Yup I gonna buy it

So I assume it's the same story with the Rane Sixty Four you listed? You don't actually have one. You're "gonna buy it".

Posted Thu 23 Mar 17 @ 5:38 pm

@groovindj, now you're starting to sound like a bully and a troll. C'mon, man...let go of the kid, let him be!

Posted Thu 23 Mar 17 @ 6:28 pm
@djdad

Just tried Deezer again, 5 songs in the list were good, then it started skipping the tracks and would not repeat those already played, it just gives an error.

It's still very useful!

Posted Fri 24 Mar 17 @ 2:57 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
@bigron1, update to the latest Early Access 3663. There is a fix available for this.

Posted Fri 24 Mar 17 @ 3:18 am
@djdad

Thanks..it will be amazing if it works perfect, it's good as it is now!

Posted Fri 24 Mar 17 @ 3:22 am
It works great.
Also It appears that the automix playlist can be saved and recalled at a later date, wow!

Simply The Best !

Posted Fri 24 Mar 17 @ 4:32 am
mingernPRO InfinityMember since 2011

Posted Wed 02 Aug 17 @ 10:44 pm
mingern wrote :
djjb wrote :
sticks086 wrote :
OK guy's, I have a VDJ Pro account and a Spotify Premium account, how do I connect it to VDJ 8.

Can't people search anymore?

http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj8/interface/browser/folderlist/index.html

I have VDJ infinity, Spotify premium everything is connected and song search works fine but none of the tracks loads to my decks...why?

Do you get errors, or does it symply not load?
If it's the second remember that it's really slow, and can only load one track at the time
- and if you play around with it for a bit, you may end up waiting for a track you no longer need/want, but it's still "the loading track" so other downloads are blocked until it's done

Posted Thu 03 Aug 17 @ 10:46 am
mingernPRO InfinityMember since 2011
klausmogensen wrote :
mingern wrote :
djjb wrote :
sticks086 wrote :
OK guy's, I have a VDJ Pro account and a Spotify Premium account, how do I connect it to VDJ 8.

Can't people search anymore?

http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj8/interface/browser/folderlist/index.html

I have VDJ infinity, Spotify premium everything is connected and song search works fine but none of the tracks loads to my decks...why?

Do you get errors, or does it symply not load?
If it's the second remember that it's really slow, and can only load one track at the time
- and if you play around with it for a bit, you may end up waiting for a track you no longer need/want, but it's still "the loading track" so other downloads are blocked until it's done

no error-code, track just wont load

Posted Thu 03 Aug 17 @ 2:29 pm
Seite : [<<] [<]