Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Automix_Dualdeck Why does it not work?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I want to turn on Automix_dualdeck and have it alternate decks and when I tap the pause button it loads a new song from the sidelist. This version has been out a long time and I cannot for the life of me see how you can expect to sell a software that cannot complete the simplest of tasks. Why make this so difficult to operate? Please fix this. I asked about this a year ago!

geposted Tue 04 Apr 17 @ 10:56 pm
I am so mad at VDJ8 I am beside myself!

geposted Tue 04 Apr 17 @ 10:59 pm
Works here... Option --> Dual Deck checked

geposted Tue 04 Apr 17 @ 11:12 pm
If you use dual deck then it automatically loads the next track and cross fades to it. It loads from the "automix" not the "sidelist" though as you stated. Not sure I fully understand what you are saying here. Maybe you can explain better. Dual deck automix works fine as far as I can see. Load tracks into automix, press the automix button, it loads a track to both decks, plays one, then mixes to the next on the other deck, then back again and so on. If I press the pause button while a track is playing, it does not load another song. Have you checked what script you have on your pause button, have you changed it at any point?

geposted Tue 04 Apr 17 @ 11:12 pm
That's awesome I never knew virtual dj had it. I went into settings then options tab and typed in dual deck and one of the choices was automixDualDeck. Latest 8.2 b3671 it's working great but personally I so much prefer it all mixing to a single deck as I've had it setup for years. With the right skin (mine being the default 8 skin) it shows you the next song wave. I can prep and play songs on deck 2 and not worry about screwing up the automix. Less headaches for a mobile dj my opinion.

geposted Tue 04 Apr 17 @ 11:57 pm
people always blame the (software) when 99% of the tyme its user error ;-)

geposted Wed 05 Apr 17 @ 1:21 am
djpayne1212 wrote :
I am so mad at VDJ8 I am beside myself!

I've also just tested it, and it works as I would expect. My guess is that this is why it hasn't been changed since last year

Can you explain further what doesn't work on your setup?

geposted Wed 05 Apr 17 @ 6:34 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009

geposted Wed 05 Apr 17 @ 6:44 am
You want it to load a new song when you pause? The pause button is for pausing. Why would you expect a new song to load?

[puzzled]

geposted Fri 07 Apr 17 @ 10:46 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Just a side note, which could help the OP
When a button is assigned as play_pause or play_button, it will load the selected track in Browser if the deck is empty. It will not do that of course if the deck is loaded.
If you dont want this behavior, you can change the action to .. loaded ? play_pause : nothing
but this only affect keyboard/custom/controllers buttons and not the PLAY buttons of the default skin. For those, you will need to edit the xml file of the skin.

geposted Sat 08 Apr 17 @ 2:00 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)