Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Automix force fade not responding properly when doing a mix_now

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

OK, I recently started using VDJ 8. I did not have this problem in 7. I set my force fade to 8 seconds, removing intro and outro. It does the proper fade for 8 seconds if I just let the tracks play out to the end. But if I do a mix_now or a double click force fade to mix out early from a track, it does basically only a 3-4 second fade. I have also set the auto mix 'skip length' to 8 seconds as well, and the issue still exists. Is this a bug or something? I really need the 8 second fade to mix out early sometimes. I am on a Mac, using the new denon mc 7000. Thanks in advance!

geposted Sun 09 Apr 17 @ 4:11 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You may not have read the description thoroughly.
autoMixSkipLength is in beats, not in seconds, so you probably need around 8 beats if most songs are around 120bpm to get to around 8 seconds.

geposted Sun 09 Apr 17 @ 4:35 pm
hi djaymarkb,
I'm not certain but I think if you try mapping automix_skip intead of mix_now it might help ;-)
fyi; I use PC with windoof and a pioneer controller, so forgive me if I'm completely off track here.
best
ray

geposted Sun 09 Apr 17 @ 6:31 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)