Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Denon MCX8000 should I give it a try? - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

If you have not yet purchased a Denon MCX8000, then please do not buy it. I originally bought this unit because of the promised standalone mode. But deck stops responding randomly especially when applying some effects in standalone mode. Once this happens the failed deck cannot be used standalone mode until the controller is rebooted, which defeats the purpose.

When using the controller with DJ software like Serato or Traktor, the sound starts to crackle sometimes. Using an additional powered USB 3 hub in between seems to alleviate the problem. With virtual DJ, the roll mode seems to trigger a stutter problem. This looks like Virtual DJ bug.

That said, Virtual DJ has done a wonderful job in adding support for Denon MCX8000. It is full integration including support for displays and touch strip. Some buttons like the FX assign buttons do not work, because Virtual DJ does not support assigning FX channels to different decks, I think.

geposted Sun 18 Mar 18 @ 4:38 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)