Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Sound card error

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

mxr 10LE userMember since 2014
HI, when I open vdj, that came as a package with my American audio MXR 10 mixer, I get an error message dialogue box saying 'sound card not detected or settings no correct'. vdj still loads up. In the setting tad where I select the audio settings, I get the same error message after selecting ASIO and hitting reply.

geposted Sat 06 May 17 @ 7:49 pm
So are you sure that windows is detecting the soundcard correctly with the correct drivers before you open VDJ?

geposted Sat 06 May 17 @ 9:32 pm
djrob49Home userMember since 2014
When connecting my Nurmak NV mixer the asio no soundcard detected. how can I fix this problem?

geposted Mon 15 May 17 @ 3:21 am
djrob49 wrote :
When connecting my Nurmak NV mixer the asio no soundcard detected. how can I fix this problem?

The Numark NV only works with v8, so if you are still on v7 you need to upgrade (this is the v7 group)

If you are on v8 and using windows you need to install the drivers from Numark first

geposted Tue 16 May 17 @ 5:23 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The Numark NV doesnt have any ASIO drivers, or any other drivers that need to be installed.

So the error you are getting is probably coming from an incorrect audio setup with a sound card used that is not connected.

geposted Tue 16 May 17 @ 1:12 pm
djrob49Home userMember since 2014
Thanks for information.

geposted Fri 19 May 17 @ 5:00 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)