Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Songs garbled, skipping, popping

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

dfranzPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Frustrated. Did a gig last night and after 1.5 hours of VDJ, version 8.2 and my Asus Laptop, Windows 8, Denon mc6000 using Asio driver...all doing just fine, I started a song and is sounded garbled. I quickly loaded another song on the other deck and it was garbled too. I restarted VDJ and the same songs played just fine. Throughout the rest of the event, I had to restart VDJ two more times after songs sounded garbled. Each time I restarted, they sounded fine but erratically throughout the rest of the event, songs were skipping, pausing, and sometimes they would garble for a second or two and then go back to normal and be fine. Any suggestions?

geposted Sun 07 May 17 @ 6:15 pm
Please explain how you managed to use VDJ with a Denon MC6000 when you don't appear to have a license.

Also be aware that without the appropriate license, you should not be doing gigs - controller or otherwise.

geposted Sun 07 May 17 @ 6:34 pm
Disable your wifi on your laptop try that first

geposted Sun 07 May 17 @ 8:17 pm
Please explain how you managed to use VDJ with a Denon MC6000 when you don't appear to have a license.

Also be aware that without the appropriate license, you should not be doing gigs - controller or otherwise.

WTH?

geposted Sun 07 May 17 @ 9:34 pm
Disable your wifi on your laptop try that first

I wasn't using wifi during the gig.

geposted Sun 07 May 17 @ 9:35 pm
With new laptops the wifi tries to find hotspots just try a disable it and see if that works

geposted Sun 07 May 17 @ 9:44 pm
With new laptops the wifi tries to find hotspots just try a disable it and see if that works

Will do

geposted Sun 07 May 17 @ 9:47 pm
dfranz wrote :

WTH?

"If you are not using it professionally, and do not use any professional equipment like a USB DJ controller, or a DJ mixer, then VirtualDJ is FREE." This is taken from our license page.

You are listed as a home user. So the questions is, how are you using a controller with a home license for more then ten minutes? Also, as a home user, you are not supposed to be doing gigs, unless they are for free.

Your problem is probably due to using ASIO drivers, along with the issues listed above.

geposted Sat 13 May 17 @ 5:33 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)