Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Auto headphones Ver8.2 b3696

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

CMBDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Since the last update the auto headphone upon load is not working. Anyone else see this happening?

geposted Mon 08 May 17 @ 10:56 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Make sure the AutoHeadphones setting is set to OnLoad or Always.
Also keep in mind that for controllers that the Channel routing to Headphones is handled by the hardware (e.g. American Audio VMS series) the setting will not change the behavior, so you will need to manually select which mixer channel (deck) will go through Headphones via the PFL buttons.

geposted Mon 08 May 17 @ 11:10 pm
the auto headphones was set to onload and I tried it at Always too. My mixer, mc6000mkII is fine.

geposted Wed 10 May 17 @ 1:48 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
CMBDJ wrote :
...My mixer, mc6000mkII is fine.

A bit confused. Do you mean that the AutoHeadphones work with your MC6000MKII, but not with some other ?

geposted Wed 10 May 17 @ 2:23 am
switching the headphones upon loading the track automatically is not working. I have to manually press the cue buttons on the mixer on and off for the two decks. I have reviewed the settings in VDJ and according to the settings, it should be working. But it's not.

geposted Mon 15 May 17 @ 10:58 pm
I've just tested it with b3696, and it works fine for me
Every time I load a new song to a deck, the headphone changes to that deck
It's visually easy to see, since the headphone button for that deck lights up

geposted Tue 16 May 17 @ 5:18 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
IIRC, the autoHeadphones feature is getting disabled for the session if you ever decide to switch PFL manually.

geposted Tue 16 May 17 @ 7:16 am
ok so I clicked on one of the headphone icons PFL on the VDJ mixer and it started working. Not sure the function of that button, but I guess it got clicked by accident at some point.

geposted Tue 23 May 17 @ 1:19 pm
The thing with VDJ often ends either that user has gone wrong or hardware fails. I've learned VDJ is often the most reliable ingredient in the total mess that I can create :)

geposted Tue 23 May 17 @ 4:51 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)