Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Reloop RP-8000 problems - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Yes, it doesnt have a "software" SHIFT button, so you cant access all the "secondary" functions from the controller for the selected pad page, but there are a few ..like in Hotcue mode, in Sampler mode etc.. http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/reloop/rp8000/layout/controls.html
With the new mapping, you also get some extra info/feedback on your screen (skin), like the selected loop bank page and the loops that each pad triggers (you can also change to the desired loop size page), the samples that each pad triggers etc.
The old way was even "worse", since you couldn't easily change the functionality (mapping), and you didnt have any reflection on the skin.

I understand that due to the firmware limitation, you cant fully control the pads (e.g. select any pad page you want from ) but i definitely think that its much better.
We don't have to agree of course :)

geposted Tue 20 Jun 17 @ 10:37 pm
Ok I see what your saying.

I have gigs all weekend so I'll give it another shot.

Thanks Bob

geposted Wed 21 Jun 17 @ 3:22 am
Ok so again after gigging with these tables I really would like the old mapping back please.

I have to use a sub controller for Fx's ad since my SP1 has pads it changes my pads on my tables which I don't want.

So please can I get a copy of the old mapping for the RP-8000's??

Please I'm begging you lol!!

geposted Wed 26 Jul 17 @ 8:58 pm
The only case i can think of, is when using an old/custom mapping for the SP1 with variable "padmode" instead of pad_pages for the Pad Mode buttons.
Try this..
Edit the Custom mapping of the RP8000 i gave you and change the action of the CUES_MODE key..
from ...
toggle "padmode"
to ..
toggle "rp_hotcuesmode"

geposted Sat 29 Jul 17 @ 8:53 pm
i am having the same problem with timecode and i am using AKAI AMX and the tracks sound warp

geposted Wed 02 Aug 17 @ 7:49 pm
You don't have the same problem, my buttons have nothing to do with how the timecodes sound I'm afraid......

geposted Thu 03 Aug 17 @ 3:06 pm
Huey, was my previous reply any helpful ?

geposted Thu 03 Aug 17 @ 3:16 pm
the SOUND INSURGENT wrote :
You don't have the same problem, my buttons have nothing to do with how the timecodes sound I'm afraid......

i am having the same problem with the pitch and on mine the pitch move by it self a lot and thats whats making it sound warp

geposted Thu 03 Aug 17 @ 4:45 pm
djdad wrote :
Huey, was my previous reply any helpful ?

Haven't gotten around to changing anything yet. I'll try to get it tonight.

geposted Thu 03 Aug 17 @ 6:21 pm
nogasiPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hi The Sound Insurgent, have you solved the problem?
I have the Reloop 8000 with the same fault as you and I am not able to fix it, I have tried to change all the parameters and I am not able to make the pitch work correctly, it seems that there is a ghost inside VDJ.

Please if you have managed to solve it tell me how you have done it, I am going crazy.

Thank you.

geposted Wed 18 Oct 17 @ 7:47 pm
Sorry man, the team hasn't fixed it yet so I don't use midi with the pitch.

It makes no sense to me why they won't match but whatever I love these tables.

geposted Thu 19 Oct 17 @ 2:46 pm
nogasiPRO InfinityMember since 2011
the SOUND INSURGENT wrote :
Sorry man, the team hasn't fixed it yet so I don't use midi with the pitch.

It makes no sense to me why they won't match but whatever I love these tables.

Thanks for replying, hopefully the VDJ team will solve it soon as I am using them with Serato DJ but I prefer Virtual DJ.
Greetings.

geposted Mon 30 Oct 17 @ 12:40 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)