Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Help, I need a total State of the Art Karaoke software system?????

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

In the years 1980-2007, I was "old school", 3 Technics, Rane MP 24, with Pioneer laser disc players, CDG player...2 Dual Denon CD Players (4 transports), ...I retired from replacing bands and rebuilding night clubs....NOW, myself a "baritone" needs K-songs with key changes. Whats the best legal, Kick-Ass song service with partial lead vocals and compatible 4 player system.
Remember, I now need the "best songs" with partial adjustable lead vocals. I am disappointed that Karaoke-Version is trying to sell me a damn "Single Player", when the Virtual DJ 4 player gives me 4 music mixing sources. I have a "pending order" with Karaoke-version for 78 songs@ $231, but its a limited company.
Please advise me, Rev. Pearce / [Email Removed]

Moderated: As per our Forum Guidelines: Unlicensed users (No license user) who have not purchased a VirtualDJ license, cannot post E-mail addresses, personal website addresses, or any other contact information.

geposted Sat 24 Jun 17 @ 1:05 am
buy vdj8.

you can subscribe to a content unlimited karaoke plan for $20/month from within vdj. easy integration. easy search. easy playback.

connect external display to laptop and press play.

you can download the songs you need in advanced to vdj for safe keeping up to 30 days or download the songs as you need them with a live internet connection.

geposted Sat 24 Jun 17 @ 2:35 am
OK, Buy vdj8 , then I will install on both laptops....HDMI out to 2-3 monitors, Then I plug into my Yamaha MG12XU and E/V's.Will I be able to use Youtube videos and cross fade? 4 sources, turn tables each laptop with VDJ8? I also use Mixmeister. I'm going now to look at VDJ8? Thanks for your patience...

geposted Tue 27 Jun 17 @ 10:33 am
Lets Danz wrote :
Will I be able to use Youtube videos

No, that would be illegal.

geposted Tue 27 Jun 17 @ 4:52 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)