Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Help! New update has disabled my effects controls.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi Eveyrone,

Just updated to new 8.2 b3780 build. Everything seems to be working fine apart from a major thing, my effects knobs. I use a Denon mc6000 mk2 through the latest Windows 10 laptop. I have tried resetting controller, unplugging, restarting laptop and the effects knobs dont work. The effects on off button works but cant adjust anything from my controller. Its really essential i have this option. Hope you guys can help?

Many thanks, Will.

geposted Mon 03 Jul 17 @ 12:35 pm

geposted Mon 03 Jul 17 @ 12:46 pm
Hi Phantom,

You are my saviour sir!! It seems my mapper, that was always on default, has now got two default settings!? i tried the other and the effects now fully work. Cant thank you enough for this Phantom, i love VDJ8.2, way better than any other type of software. I can now do my radio show etc.

Have a great, Week!

geposted Mon 03 Jul 17 @ 12:53 pm
CMBDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
ok so this has been driving me nuts. I can switch effects but can't adjust the effects. How do I fix this? For years my effect selection was knob 1, effect adjust was knob 2. How do I get it back to that setup?

geposted Wed 19 Jul 17 @ 5:49 pm
I assume you're using a controller. What is it?

geposted Wed 19 Jul 17 @ 6:22 pm
CMBDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I'm using the MC6000MKII. I just rolled back to build 3752 which fixed the problem. Why do you guys have to break $H!t and not tell us. Gave me hell at my gigs the past few weeks.

geposted Wed 19 Jul 17 @ 6:29 pm
CMBDJ wrote :
ok so this has been driving me nuts. I can switch effects but can't adjust the effects. How do I fix this? For years my effect selection was knob 1, effect adjust was knob 2. How do I get it back to that setup?

Try going into the mapping for FX1_PRM_1
There are 2 question marks in a row separated by a space
I believe that is a bug in the mapping
Try removing one of the question marks and the following space, and see if that fixes it

As in:
Change the FX1_PRM_1 mapping script from:
effect_3slots_layout ? ? shift ? effect_slider 1 2 : effect_slider 1 1 : effect_select 1
to:
effect_3slots_layout ? shift ? effect_slider 1 2 : effect_slider 1 1 : effect_select 1

Remember to save after the edit

geposted Wed 19 Jul 17 @ 6:32 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)