Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: has anyone built a mobile out side dj trailer before ?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Im thinking about building a mobile out door trailer for djing. It will have everything p rewired in it and all custom. I was looking on line and did not see a lot. anything or thoughts or ideas. I did go buy altos wireless packs for all the powered speakers so that I can spin with out having to run cables anywhere and then allow me to have 300 ft of space. that was a idea of a dj I met. Anyone else find anything else cool like that.. I want to pimp this out huge including truss and tvs and logos and stuff. and a fridge..

geposted Wed 12 Jul 17 @ 5:10 am
OldufferPRO SubscriberMember since 2014
Have you looked on craigslist? Sometimes you can find used concession trailers that can be retrofitted. I have searched many times for stage trailers, but they are not cheap either. For me they would be cost prohibitive, no more than I would use it. Good luck, and post some pics when you get one finished.

geposted Wed 12 Jul 17 @ 9:23 am

geposted Wed 12 Jul 17 @ 6:32 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
Take a look here. But this is sick. Now this is sicker.

Those are just Mental!...I love em

geposted Wed 12 Jul 17 @ 6:56 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Thought about a horse box as a camper/unofficial rig at festivals, yet to happen,
But for warehouse raves we use a flatbed light goods vehicle, reason being the genny and cabs are loaded to the floor the flatbed is the stage and if the police politely ask us to f off, it's quick to load and we're off to another site (usually the police will advise us where we'll no longer be their problem, once for a big do they even chartered busses as we had a couple of hundred people 'unfit' to drive)

geposted Wed 12 Jul 17 @ 7:08 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Here are some pics of mine:

geposted Thu 13 Jul 17 @ 11:01 pm
Oh c'mon, you can give us more pictures than that. That looks great, but was just a tease, like a lap dance. If you don't want to post here, at least give us a link to more pictures.

geposted Fri 14 Jul 17 @ 7:58 pm
thank you all for posting ideas. thats one truck is off the hook. I couldnt imagine what it must have cost to build.

geposted Wed 19 Jul 17 @ 9:15 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)