Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: I cant configure audio settings since latest upgrade to V DJ 8

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Help!
I have a (new) Macbook Pro, PC Speakers, Behringer UCA222, headphones and a Hercules DJ Control MP3 E2 mixer. Since the latest upgrade I cant work out which audio settings I require. Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks
Jaycee

geposted Sat 15 Jul 17 @ 4:19 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Which build do you use more precisely?

geposted Sat 15 Jul 17 @ 4:33 pm
Sorry, I have no idea what that means?

geposted Sat 15 Jul 17 @ 4:46 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
jaycee-pt wrote :
Sorry, I have no idea what that means?

look here

geposted Sat 15 Jul 17 @ 6:14 pm
Ah ok, same as the one above-
V8.2 b3780

geposted Sat 15 Jul 17 @ 8:38 pm
Can anyone help me here?

geposted Sun 16 Jul 17 @ 9:47 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Which audio settings do you have now, abd what is it not doing that you want it to do?

geposted Sun 16 Jul 17 @ 9:54 am
Adion wrote :
Which audio settings do you have now, abd what is it not doing that you want it to do?

This is what I have in audio settings

I cant control the sound through my mixer since the upgrade and am not sure of the setting I need to set

geposted Sun 16 Jul 17 @ 11:30 am
So can anyone help me with this or not?

geposted Sun 16 Jul 17 @ 3:47 pm
pretty sure nobody can see what is set in that screen shot.

also maybe some info about what hardware you using.. controller Etc.

also you might want to keep in mind its the weekend people deserve time away from work :-)

geposted Sun 16 Jul 17 @ 4:04 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
You have selected stereo to mono splitter. I guess this is wrong.
Try to change it to internals soundcard or two soundcards.

geposted Mon 17 Jul 17 @ 7:15 am
I don't think it's wrong.

His controller has no audio interface, so he's using the Behringer 222 (which only has one stereo output) to listen to master & headphones in mono via a splitter cable. Not the way I would do it, but that's his choice!

It would probably be better, and certainly be in stereo, if he used the Behringer as master output and his laptop audio output for cue/headphones. With a Mac he could even create an aggregate device.

geposted Mon 17 Jul 17 @ 7:28 am
groovindj wrote :
I don't think it's wrong.

His controller has no audio interface, so he's using the Behringer 222 (which only has one stereo output) to listen to master & headphones in mono via a splitter cable. Not the way I would do it, but that's his choice!

It would probably be better, and certainly be in stereo, if he used the Behringer as master output and his laptop audio output for cue/headphones. With a Mac he could even create an aggregate device.

Hi thanks for your reply. The only reason I had this set-up was from a recommendation on here years ago, basically I just want to create a new mix (where I can preview the tracks through my headphones etc). I am open to any suggestions

geposted Mon 17 Jul 17 @ 8:05 am
What audio settings were you using before the "upgrade" you mention? Presumably those settings worked.

If your settings now are exactly what they were before, then it should work fine. If not, you can always revert back to an earlier build (the one that worked).

My suggestion would be to set the Behringer as 'master' and onboard sound as 'headphones'.

geposted Mon 17 Jul 17 @ 8:28 am
groovindj wrote :
What audio settings were you using before the "upgrade" you mention? Presumably those settings worked.

If your settings now are exactly what they were before, then it should work fine. If not, you can always revert back to an earlier build (the one that worked).

My suggestion would be to set the Behringer as 'master' and onboard sound as 'headphones'.

The audio settings I had on the previous version were different. How do i get the older version back? Everything worked perfectly then

geposted Mon 17 Jul 17 @ 8:39 am
These are the options I have on the latest version
/Users/JasonCorrie/Desktop/IMG_3007.JPG

geposted Mon 17 Jul 17 @ 8:43 am
jaycee-pt wrote :
The audio settings I had on the previous version were different

So what were they? Why don't you set things back to what you had before? Did you not use the option in VDJ to save your audio config?

As for going back, well the best thing to do is to keep your downloaded installation programs.

You can always download VDJ from the download page, your account page or the builds page http://www.virtualdj.com/download/build.html

geposted Mon 17 Jul 17 @ 8:53 am
I need to know the settings for virtual dj oupts to my ddj sz controller, can anyone help me. Its not giving me the options other than BUILT-IN-OUTPUT. THATS THE ONLY OPTION THAT IT GIVES ME

geposted Sun 08 Dec 19 @ 2:37 am
install the drivers :-)

geposted Sun 08 Dec 19 @ 3:16 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)