Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: rolling back to a previous build

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi all,
just a quick question, or 2;

1. If I want to roll back to a previuos build must I deinstall the current build first, or, can I just install the older build over it?

2. Which was the last public build before the new self analyzing of tracks was introduced?

The reason is on my older laptop the latest build is re-analyzing tracks when added to the automix list and the cpu just can't handle the pressure ;-(

thx in advance
ray

geposted Wed 19 Jul 17 @ 11:05 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
No need to deinstall, just delete the exe and get the old exe from
(Link pm'd)

3752 I think.
Anything that has been scanned with the new engine will have to be rescanned with the old engine.

geposted Wed 19 Jul 17 @ 12:02 pm
Thanks Loco
best
ray

geposted Wed 19 Jul 17 @ 12:09 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
What's the actual problem Ray?
If the master audio is fine just let the VDJ analyse the songs. No problem there if the CPU goes to 100%.

geposted Wed 19 Jul 17 @ 12:35 pm
Hey Pach,

the problem is that it's causing my laptop to crash, as I said this is an old one that I use just for dance courses. The load time is incredibly slow on the latest build as it seems to be taking up a lot(totally up in the red) of cpu as it tries to load and analyze the song at the same time after putting a track into the automix list.
I just need a workaround for tommorrow, so I'll do what Loco suggested and see if that helps.
But thanks for asking.
LG
Ray

geposted Wed 19 Jul 17 @ 1:22 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Knocking the scanPriority option to idle may help.

geposted Wed 19 Jul 17 @ 5:42 pm
Thanks for the help guys,
It seems like the problem is hardware related, time for a new laptop ;-(

geposted Fri 21 Jul 17 @ 9:26 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)