Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Disabling auto remove on Karaoke

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I am having a slight issue. Loving Virtual DJ and it's really awesome but if I can just figure out how to disable auto removing of played files in Karaoke mode it will sort my only little issue out. Sometimes a singer will request to pause or rewind to the beginning but as soon as I click on Pause the playlist entry disappears. Any way of preventing this?

geposted Mon 24 Jul 17 @ 3:42 pm
This is one of the reasons I manually operate karaoke with VDJ. The Karaoke mode would be great; but wish their was an option to disable the auto-remove. Plus I like keeping the list visible to help with singer rotation.

geposted Mon 24 Jul 17 @ 6:09 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
It's part of the automation (not to leave audience without any music/karaoke playing). Until Dev Team provides a solution for such cases, you could assign a custom/keyboard/controller button as goto 0 to jump the track at the beginning or have the PLAY behavior at stutter

geposted Tue 25 Jul 17 @ 3:35 am
ZubazzPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I agree that Pausing a song in karaoke mode without losing it would be extremely useful, because a number of issues come up in a night where the singer isn't ready or some other circumstance needs to be corrected before continuing. Karaoke shows can be rather unpredictable because of the customer element.

geposted Wed 26 Jul 17 @ 10:03 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)