Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: PLEASE HELP - HOW TO STREAM AN EXISTING STREAM THRU THE VDJ WITH CONNECTED MICROPHONE ??!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello
I have - i think difficult - problem . I will describe it - i hope
So i have an internet radio - i start with it, and i need to stream an existing stream (from a disco) and during that i want stream an commercial, and vocal from myself

what problem i have

i try to play an stream thru the phone then with jack jack cable to the computer but the sound goes realy bad quality when i connect a focusrite and second mic.

i have no idea how to get it right because i can easly stream my music thru the VDJ, my vocal etc. but i cant compare it with somebody else stream

i will put a picture how i have everything connected now

i try also to play the stream in computer and play it by focusrite but the quality goes really bad also

how to do it ????

geposted Sat 19 Aug 17 @ 9:42 pm
1 Phone into focusrite if it has an available input

2 set a line in on the focusrite from the phone in VDJ as an aux in

that should get it.

geposted Sat 19 Aug 17 @ 9:49 pm
is there any other way to play another stream at my stream thru VDJ?

geposted Sat 19 Aug 17 @ 10:01 pm
vdj does not play streamed audio unless its from one of the subscription services they support

geposted Sat 19 Aug 17 @ 10:09 pm

geposted Sat 19 Aug 17 @ 10:21 pm
Problem solved
I had a lot of problems, and i had to bauy few extra cables but it works
finally when i conneted i get next wall -everything was mono - so i fix it also
i put all in pictures
I have deck conneted to the computer thru USB
focusrite thru usb to the computer , also from focusrite i have cable (mic - dick jack) to the DBX, and on the front focusrite i have cable (dick jack -small jack) conneted to mic input from soundcard of the computer - this is the way how i get other stream to send it further.
Dbx have also cable from mic. Behinger - and thru dbx to focusrite i have my voice.
The problem with mono i solve by using plugin SBDJ on master EFFECT settings in Virtual Dj

geposted Sat 26 Aug 17 @ 5:08 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)