Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Options fonts larger...[b]Wish Granted[/b]

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Can we have an option to make the fonts in the options menu larger?

geposted Fri 08 Sep 17 @ 7:45 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The font size looks similar to the font size windows uses in the task bar, start menu, ...
So the easiest way to make the font size larger is to increase the windows font size.

In windows 10 it's in Display Settings->Scale And Layout

geposted Fri 08 Sep 17 @ 11:50 am
Thanks for getting back, I knew I was thinking about this, and forgot I posted. I actually came here today to ask for this. I thought your solution was going to be heaven, but maybe I missed something. Everything in Windows did indeed get bigger. However, the font in the tag editor and options boxes, did not. The cursor got bigger, even bigger then the text boxes, but the text was still the same.

I know the young guys don't have an issue, but if we are lucky, we all get older and our eyes start to fail us. I wear glasses now, but the fonts in these windows are still hard to read, especially since I had to go back to my 17" laptop. So my wish is to have an option to make the tag editor and options windows larger, and the fonts adjustable. This may be to big a project, and not a top priority. So, can the developers just make the windows and fonts a little larger? I don't know what the size is now, but say it's 10. Would bringing it to 15 be too hard?

geposted Mon 18 Sep 17 @ 7:21 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Could you make a screenshot of both sizes? , I wonder if you set some different option.
To be sure it applied correctly, try to restart the computer as well

geposted Mon 18 Sep 17 @ 7:31 pm
Thank you so much, restarting was the answer. This has made such a difference, again thank you.

Wish has been granted, locked by AMAHM

geposted Mon 18 Sep 17 @ 8:52 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)