Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VDJ8 Not connecting to my controller!!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I have 2 VDJ Infinity licences. I have a Pioneer DDJ-SX2. I have been using both fine for several months without a problem.

Suddenly, VDJ is being "finicky" about recognizing my controller. I have to log on, log off, plug and unplug the cord... Whatever, after 'a time' it will connect. Needless to say this is quite frustrating.

I've signed out/ signed in to VDJ as well. Signed out/ signed in to the web site, and I am connected to the internet.

geposted Tue 26 Sep 17 @ 11:19 pm
Just wanted to add that I'm using an Asus rog, windows 10 PC. All my software is up to date. It is the midi portion that is not being recognized. So my controller isn't recognized. Audio through the headphone jack works.

I restart my computer all the time as this PC is strictly a gig PC.

geposted Wed 27 Sep 17 @ 12:59 am
Have you tried a different USB cable / USB port ?

Also, have you made any recent Windows Updates ?

geposted Wed 27 Sep 17 @ 5:01 pm
Check your Asus website for any bios/drivers update and also check the USB cable and also drivers from Pionner

geposted Wed 27 Sep 17 @ 7:19 pm
See, here's the thing. I DJ on a ship. The ship has 2 DDJ sx2s, and I have my own DDJsx2. So, three controllers, three different cables, AND I have tried different ports, different cables. The problem continues to happen.

geposted Thu 28 Sep 17 @ 1:12 am
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Break the dependency apart for a moment. When a controller is connected to a Windows PC, it shows up in the Device Manager. (Same goes on the Mac, however that's just in the general System Information area.)

Not including VDJ, is Windows seeing the controller connected when it is and powered on? Though there are instances when Windows will see a controller, however VDJ will not, that's a very easy fix. (It's just wiping out the C:\Users\[username]\Documents\VirtualDJ folder and it will be created again by default when VDJ is re-opened.)

However, before we get into that... Is Windows seeing the controller itself?

geposted Thu 28 Sep 17 @ 3:18 am
The problem is resolved. TWO bad cables was the issue. SMDH. lol. Two controllers both with bad cables was giving me fits.

geposted Thu 28 Sep 17 @ 11:28 am
I replace my cables every year or so for this exact reason.

geposted Sat 30 Sep 17 @ 7:46 am
Which ship?

geposted Mon 02 Oct 17 @ 9:03 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)