Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Remapping the default VDJ filter help request

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Please excuse my ignorant question. I tried to find an answer in the comments but ended up confusing myself. I remap buttons all the time but this is a little tricky.

What I need to do is remap my controller's dedicated filter knobs on my Denon MC4000 from the default VDJ filter to the lovely SBDJ filter. I don't just want to have the filter knob control slider 1 in general but specifically slider 1 for the SBDJ filter. Also, ideally I would like to have the SBDJ effect turn on as I turn the knob either way (left or right) of 12 o'clock, or turn on automatically when I open VDJ so it's ready to use.

Thanks in advance for any help.

geposted Thu 28 Sep 17 @ 11:51 pm
I made a video a while back that may help you:

If you change the script from the video (and video description) to instead use the SBDJ Filter effect you end up with something like this:

param_greater 52% ? effect_slider 'Filter SBDJ' 1 & effect_active 'Filter SBDJ' on : param_smaller 48% ? effect_slider 'Filter SBDJ' 1 & effect_active 'Filter SBDJ' on : effect_slider 'Filter SBDJ' 1 & effect_active 'Filter SBDJ' off

geposted Fri 29 Sep 17 @ 5:47 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
effect_slider 'Filter SBDJ' 1 & param_equal 50% ? effect_active 'Filter SBDJ' off : effect_active 'Filter SBDJ' on

I slimmed that script down,
The fx off at 50% bit I'm not keen on, I'd just have the fx active oninit

geposted Fri 29 Sep 17 @ 1:05 pm
Thank you very much for your replys. I tried Kalus script first and it worked so I'm straight now. The only chane I made was to make both values equal to 50 instead of 48 and 52. Peace!

geposted Sat 30 Sep 17 @ 12:40 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)