Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Anyone Got A Spare VirtualDJ LE key code they don't need?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I want to get the discount on the infinity pro package as i cant really afford $299 right now. I'm only a bedroom DJ who DJ's for fun but i want the full package i have been on the subscription service but just want to buy it outright as cheaply as possible. Can anyone help me out? If not do they normally do deals or discounts around Christmas time as I may have to wait until then. Any help greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

geposted Fri 29 Sep 17 @ 2:47 pm
License keys are non-transferrable. You would need to buy a controller with LE included and even then the discounts are small unless you buy an expensive unit.

Atomix never discount their products. Currently it is £244.99 plus VAT @ 20%

Better start saving!

geposted Fri 29 Sep 17 @ 3:02 pm
can i not just type the code into the discount section? My Mixer cost me less than that :( $299 is converting to around £223 for me which is too expensive at the moment.

geposted Fri 29 Sep 17 @ 3:39 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
License keys are non-transferrable. You would need to buy a controller with LE included and even then the discounts are small unless you buy an expensive unit.

Atomix never discount their products. Currently it is £244.99 plus VAT @ 20%

Better start saving!

Blimey!, I was looking for my LE code as I (thought) the discount would be quite good......How wrong was I....geez, looks like i'm staying a subscriber foreffingever at this rate

geposted Fri 29 Sep 17 @ 4:22 pm
Well come on guys, how much discount do you expect from software that was free in the box?

geposted Fri 29 Sep 17 @ 4:42 pm
groovindj wrote :
Well come on guys, how much discount do you expect from software that was free in the box?

good point

geposted Fri 29 Sep 17 @ 4:59 pm
you need to earn it!!!

geposted Sat 30 Sep 17 @ 7:17 am
Gentlemen, let's do the math..............were you waiting for me to do it? No, I have done it already. You need to decide what it is you want to do. This is not food, or water. If you want this software, find a way to get it, the same way you found a way to do everything else. Is it smart to stay on a monthly subscription, or should you save and get it outright? Only you can make that decision.

geposted Sat 30 Sep 17 @ 2:16 pm
Was hoping it would be around £30-£50 discount which is around $40-$60 of discount which would be just enough to take the sting away. Would be appreciative of any discount. I very rarely pay full price for anything as they say if you don't ask you don't get and I will always try to get everything as cheaply as possible.

geposted Tue 03 Oct 17 @ 1:05 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)