Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Auto update issues - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Oeps.....
I try to auto-update from b.3967 to 3978, but get message "auto update failed". Retray a copple of times but effect is the same.
Download b.3978 and installation by hand no problem at all.

geposted Tue 07 Nov 17 @ 12:17 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The fix is only in 3978, so auto-update will only work again starting from that version.

geposted Tue 07 Nov 17 @ 2:04 pm
Thanks fo the info, you guys are great.

geposted Tue 07 Nov 17 @ 3:15 pm
Good news! Thank you for the fix.

geposted Wed 08 Nov 17 @ 11:27 pm
jamesv1PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Problem is still there for me on one of my PC's. Even when updating from more recent versions

geposted Fri 24 Nov 17 @ 3:38 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Solved here, for a while I thought it was just me.

geposted Sat 25 Nov 17 @ 6:18 pm
jamesv1 wrote :
Problem is still there for me on one of my PC's. Even when updating from more recent versions

probably better say what build u have an issue with cause it was just fixed with an early access build.

geposted Sat 25 Nov 17 @ 6:41 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
wickedmix wrote :
cause it was just fixed with an early access build.

and the early access build number is?

geposted Mon 27 Nov 17 @ 3:12 am
Adion wrote :
The fix is only in 3978, so auto-update will only work again starting from that version.

geposted Mon 27 Nov 17 @ 10:17 am
Seeing the issue again I am on V8.2 b4002 And the application asks me if I want to update. acs like it is downloading and then does nothing. If I manually download the build and install will it overwrite any of my settings?

geposted Wed 06 Dec 17 @ 9:56 pm
Seeing the issue again I am on V8.2 b4002 And the application asks me if I want to update. acs like it is downloading and then does nothing. If I manually download the build and install will it overwrite any of my settings? Sorry about the double post not sure what happened.

geposted Wed 06 Dec 17 @ 9:57 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
4011 (2017-12-01) UPDATE the sideview,info.sidelist when moving them now the waveform is not smooth any more kind of jittery some.

geposted Thu 07 Dec 17 @ 3:29 am
RCBAudio wrote :
Seeing the issue again I am on V8.2 b4002 And the application asks me if I want to update. acs like it is downloading and then does nothing. If I manually download the build and install will it overwrite any of my settings? Sorry about the double post not sure what happened.

I tried what I did last time and turned off the anti-virus and ran Virtual DJ 8 as administrator and that is not working this time either. Any thoughts?

geposted Thu 07 Dec 17 @ 1:04 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
RCBAudio wrote :
If I manually download the build and install will it overwrite any of my settings? .
No, it won't

RCBAudio wrote :
I tried what I did last time and turned off the anti-virus and ran Virtual DJ 8 as administrator and that is not working this time either. Any thoughts?

Delete the "ready" file from VirtualDJ/Cache folder, open VirtualDJ and try again.

geposted Thu 07 Dec 17 @ 1:08 pm
djdad wrote :

RCBAudio wrote :

Delete the "ready" file from VirtualDJ/Cache folder, open VirtualDJ and try again.

Thanks for the suggestions.
OK tried that. Deleted the "ready" file from cache and opened VDJ again. Same thing it informs me of the update; downloads the update and then nothing. The "ready" file is regenerated in the cache folder.

geposted Thu 07 Dec 17 @ 1:32 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)