Forum: VirtualDJ 8.2 Technical Support

Use this forum to report any bug, questions or comment related to VirtualDJ 8.2.

(NOTE: VirtualDJ 8.2 is continuously updated, so many older topic on this forum are most probably already fixed in the current build)
Topic: Stuttering video in latest update

Just had an VDJ update come through today. Played on the system tonight and noted that about three videos had "stuttering video" it's not freezing it looks like a special effect where the video is jumping around in a 1 second or so range of the correct position.
Latest update had a green screen fix for interlaced video and I suspect it's related to that. Stopping the track and playing again to see if it's vdj or an actual effect of the video and there was no stuttering.
It was stuttering in both the deck preview windows and the main, and switching video across decks didn't help.

Also there is a bug where if you have a plugin set for audio only tracks, if you play two MP3 files both decks preview Windows Dissapeared, but the main window shows the plugin correctly. Playing a MP3 and a video and the background plugin appears in the MP3 decks preview window.

Posted Thu 12 Oct 17 @ 1:05 pm

Posted Thu 12 Oct 17 @ 2:37 pm
Yep same problem here with some videos. I tried different computers and I have the same problem on all.

Posted Fri 13 Oct 17 @ 12:17 pm
I Rolled back to build 3848 and seems to be working fine no lag.

Posted Fri 13 Oct 17 @ 1:11 pm