Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEW] Reloop Touch controller - VirtualDJ 8 Pro included - Page: 7

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

Corporate staff wrote :
OFFICIAL EDIT

A lot of valid points have been raised in this thread.
So we changed a bit the license terms of PRO OEM versions to make it clearer and more fair.
So yes, your PRO OEM license will now be transferred to the new owner if you sell your Reloop Touch controller.

So, if the license goes with the controller, then the original owner will no longer have a license? That sounds reasonable to me.

geposted Sun 12 Nov 17 @ 7:36 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Yes, at the time you want to sell it you can ask for the license to be transferred to the new owner.

geposted Sun 12 Nov 17 @ 8:00 am
Cool, I just bought one.

geposted Sun 12 Nov 17 @ 8:56 pm
djjeckyPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Support staff wrote :
@rez1812
Its a pro license for life, with one limitation, it can only be used with a Reloop Touch controller.

So if i already have vdj8, can the controller be used with that?

geposted Tue 21 Nov 17 @ 10:49 am
Yes

geposted Tue 21 Nov 17 @ 11:10 am
djmilaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I have Reloop Touch but not switch display on touch skins
what is wrong?

geposted Thu 23 Nov 17 @ 6:39 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Did you use the Virtual DJ installer for reloop touch?
You need to run it one time in order for the skin to be installed.

geposted Thu 23 Nov 17 @ 6:45 pm
klausmogensen wrote :
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
klausmogensen wrote :
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
Sometimes I wonder what these Manufactures be thinking. Now this is just my opinion, but this is a horrible design. Lacks.

Really?
I'm loving it - clean yet innovative
I've already ordered mine :-)

Whats your main genre of music?

Open format Mobile DJ
Basically my thing is to beatmix anything of any genre that is just remotely in the same tempo without the use of effects or samples (only loops, eq and a touch of filter)
That what still makes it fun for me after 25 years - even when playing a corporate gig for 100 people that don't care :)

Thats the difference Im still cutting and scratching heavy..Im still in 1200s... I have a vci400 also i use for small gigs..but i cut and scratch on it. I still cue up on the jog wheels. this more for the button style of mixing. Now if this was dvs capable that would be different.

geposted Thu 23 Nov 17 @ 7:00 pm
Adion wrote :
Did you use the Virtual DJ installer for reloop touch?
You need to run it one time in order for the skin to be installed.

Yes , uninstalled vdj , install prooem version ( in folder Devices is RTOUCH.dat ) .. ever same problems .
Now i have in Display RT mirror .. can not switch CONTROLLER LE SKIN :(

geposted Thu 23 Nov 17 @ 7:55 pm
dwellyPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Is the Reloop Touch skin available to other licenced VDJ8 users who don't have the touch controller?

geposted Thu 23 Nov 17 @ 8:36 pm
Yes, but it has to be modified to work and is only really any use on an external touchscreen monitor.

geposted Thu 23 Nov 17 @ 9:05 pm
wonder how it would work on my touchscreen tablet!

geposted Thu 23 Nov 17 @ 9:24 pm
1. UPDD how unregistred from old PC ?
2. When play video on projektor, then touch point is not in RT, but PC ( PC+RT ( without hdmi output ) is perfect )

geposted Thu 23 Nov 17 @ 10:39 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
Yes, but it has to be modified to work

That's not the skin (the part that runs on the computer), that's the window (runs on the Touch).

Atomix have only uploaded the window part so far. Presumably the main skin will follow.

geposted Thu 23 Nov 17 @ 10:48 pm
dwellyPRO InfinityMember since 2014
I too was thinking for my touchscreen tablet too, intel cpu & windows 10 so would be running VDJ8 directly.
Where is the skin, I couldn't find it in the addons, unless it's the same as DJDads MultiTouch skin?

geposted Fri 24 Nov 17 @ 11:44 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
djmila wrote :
1. UPDD how unregistred from old PC ?

I suppose you need to uninstall the UPDD Driver from Program & Features (Control Panel)
For Mac OSX uninstall the driver from ../HDD/library/Application Support/UPDD

djmila wrote :
2. When play video on projektor, then touch point is not in RT, but PC ( PC+RT ( without hdmi output ) is perfect )

The UPDD driver should automatically detect the Touch Display and the touch feature should apply on the correct screen. This is what it is supposed to happen as per the driver manufacture, no matter how many displays are used.
If thats not the case, then you can still point which device is a touchscreen, using Windows PC Settings. (Do this while VDJ is opened so that the Display is active - by default the Display is turned off when VDJ closes)
http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/reloop/touch/display/displayadvanced.html

geposted Fri 24 Nov 17 @ 12:34 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
groovindj wrote :
kradcliffe wrote :
Yes, but it has to be modified to work

That's not the skin (the part that runs on the computer), that's the window (runs on the Touch).

Atomix have only uploaded the window part so far. Presumably the main skin will follow.

The Reloop Touch Skin is not a standalone skin and will be automatically used when the Reloop Touch is connected, no matter what skin you are using.
This means, that there is no other file to upload as it works as a "patch" to the selected skin.

The window/patch skin is available for download here. http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=80685
If the PRO OEM is installed, there is no need to download it.
If the PRO OEM is not installed (you already have Pro Full), you will not see the Reloop Touch skin in the Interfaces tab of VDJ Settings and your Touch display blank, so u need to download the Skin Addon.
If you download and install the skin Addon, then it will appear on the screen and in the Interfaces tab of Settings, but you should not select it (or else you will get the error djmila was getting) - its not a standalone skin

I have provided some further instructions here.. http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/reloop/touch/display/customskin.html in case you want to edit it.
If anyone wants to use the Reloop Touch window/patch skin for another screen, you need to get rid of the controller* related parameters - or else it will need the Touch to be connected - and use show_window 'relooptouch' (or whatever name you provide in the <window>) action to open/close.

geposted Fri 24 Nov 17 @ 12:54 pm
djdad wrote :
no matter what skin you are using

Ah, OK now I understand.

As a normal skin needs modifying to run the Touch window/skin (without having a Touch controller), I was assuming that a full dedicated Reloop skin would be supplied with the Touch, and it would be required in order for the window to work.

geposted Fri 24 Nov 17 @ 6:44 pm
Uninstall UPDD not unregistred old PC ..
i must have a new pc, but registered is fails .. New system say: This licence is already registered (my old PC )
What with this?

Reloop not have forum for TOUCH and When registered on reloop , is required my hardware but in the list is not TOUCH

little frustration :(

geposted Mon 27 Nov 17 @ 10:20 pm
I have Nice Reloop Touch but not Touch .
Can not unregistred old PC .
New licence UPDD cost 171 USD

geposted Wed 29 Nov 17 @ 1:38 am
60%