Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: DVS vinyl color - Page: 1

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

WIN FREE COLOR VINYL

With the success of our new color vinyls we want to know what color YOU would want to see next! Let us know your favorite color in a comment, share and like page - and you can WIN a FREE pair of color vinyls from Virtual DJ!

Tell us what color you would like to see next in the Facebook comment, share and like
CLICK HERE TO COMMENT ON FACEBOOK
- or post below at VDJ Forum.

To buy our current color vinyl - go here :
https://www.virtualdj.com/buy/controlvinyl.html

geposted Fri 27 Oct 17 @ 4:10 pm
Green!! Got have that green..

geposted Fri 27 Oct 17 @ 4:46 pm
the SOUND INSURGENT wrote :
Green!! Got have that green..

hehe.. might come then ;-)

geposted Fri 27 Oct 17 @ 4:55 pm
how about a messed up version similar to the plasmatics single

geposted Fri 27 Oct 17 @ 5:01 pm
LSL50 wrote :
how about a messed up version similar to the plasmatics single

They are also possible, part of the color/designs available at the vinyl plant ;-)

geposted Fri 27 Oct 17 @ 5:04 pm
When I was very young, I had some of these...

Shame I don't have them any more.

geposted Fri 27 Oct 17 @ 5:09 pm
groovindj wrote :

looks groovy ;-) suitable for your nickname ..hehe
And possible to do similar ish designs at the plant.

geposted Fri 27 Oct 17 @ 5:16 pm
groovindj wrote :

I still have one those bad boys!. this would be a better choice if you could put a feint dark line to seperate the tracks otherwise it may be hard to see under certain lighting conditions.........maybe

geposted Fri 27 Oct 17 @ 5:17 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
It just has to be really fluorescent under uvb

geposted Fri 27 Oct 17 @ 5:55 pm
y'all should at least get some custom pressings for the tradeshows done like this

geposted Fri 27 Oct 17 @ 8:11 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Sadly that is not possible with the machine pressing process however the randomly mixed color is if there is interest there I might consider doing a small run of those.

geposted Sat 28 Oct 17 @ 2:10 am

geposted Sat 28 Oct 17 @ 2:27 am
Well I didn't know that picture discs had lower audio quality than normal vinyl (if that's true of all pic discs).

geposted Sat 28 Oct 17 @ 8:13 am
Yes the glow in the dark ones have noise in them to part the reason we didn't make those. I'm more interested in what you guys think of these random color marble like ones see link below. The problem is we can't control the color in the making or packing process each record would be unique, part of what makes it neat. If there was a demand for this sort of thing I'd make them. However making any color requires a sizeable investment on our part so you can appreciate our hesitation on making different colors.

geposted Sat 28 Oct 17 @ 1:08 pm
Oh My......Yes Yes Yes to all of those, although I do realise the cost would be huge for a small run, especially with no full guarantee that they'd all sell. maybe advertise or put the idea out on facebook would gauge a better response

geposted Sat 28 Oct 17 @ 3:34 pm
Not a color, but clear vinyl would be awesome! That way, you could use just about any slipmat under it for a cool design, color or effect. I also like the idea of UV colored or glow in the dark too so you could use it in the clubs or dark spots.

geposted Mon 30 Oct 17 @ 12:08 pm
Clear vinyls could for sure make sense - since so many djs "invest" a lot in finding just the right slipmats, and the slipmats come with cool design etc ;-)

geposted Mon 30 Oct 17 @ 2:54 pm
Clearly seems like a good idea about the clear ones..

geposted Mon 30 Oct 17 @ 10:55 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :
Clear vinyls could for sure make sense - since so many djs "invest" a lot in finding just the right slipmats, and the slipmats come with cool design etc ;-)

Do I win then? haha

geposted Tue 31 Oct 17 @ 12:11 pm
Possibly we could maybe see clear ones before Christmas.....maybe

geposted Wed 01 Nov 17 @ 8:39 am
71%