Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: v8.2 b3967 bug

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi, just wanted to give a feedback about this version, the music is chopped up really bad, let me guess, many 1ms pauses when automix is shifting to the next track. Never happened before, I use windowis 7 64bit on a stationary PC with a 8-core 3GHz AMD and AMD gfx 8800 and 8GB ram + denon mc6000mk2. While I was writing, I just realized the music is chopped up even between transitions, totally random. My CPU is running with 1-7% load so I don't suspect my setup is causing the glips.

geposted Sat 04 Nov 17 @ 4:24 pm
Try to downgrade to some previous build and see if problem is gone.
That is good for the devs to know.

geposted Sat 04 Nov 17 @ 5:29 pm
I'd like to know how you can possibly hear a 1ms gap!

I can hear a ten millisecond gap in a music file - but not 1ms.

geposted Sat 04 Nov 17 @ 6:16 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Even a 1 sample (0.02ms) gap can create very nasty clicks.

Anyway, as said, try to download the previous build first to see if it's actually the update causing it, or if there's another problem.

geposted Sat 04 Nov 17 @ 6:19 pm
i am getting glitches in this build as well had to raise latency to almost double what i had before to get it cleared up
gona test the build 3954 and see if it clears up.

geposted Sat 04 Nov 17 @ 11:26 pm
for me seem to be resolved with build 3954

thanks

geposted Sun 05 Nov 17 @ 3:34 pm
Sorry for being slow on checking here, too many projects ongoing and had no chance to test different versions... Seems like it probably was my computer that halted earlier, had big usb trouble so had to re-route my hubs and connections because my mousepointer started even to pause now and then. If I could be of any help just give me a hint and I could check the previous version with my new usb setup.

using 3978 now btw

geposted Wed 08 Nov 17 @ 9:46 am
Seem that quite a few persons had problems with new early access b3978. I would like to share my experience on this matter. A few days ago after got the auto update, my VDJ crashed after 2 hours of usage and restarted about 3 secs and continue where was left off with audio only. Whenever I activate the video it crashed again and restarted then freezed and I restarted manually (reconnect my DDJ-SX2, close & open VDJ). I was annoyed in the middle of my regular set (happened twice). After that it went for 2 hours and noticed lagging whenever loading new video track on the next deck. So after my gig I went home and tried without controller, just using internal pc soundcard, vdj crashed again and restarted. So I suspected must be bugs with the new build 3978 video preview in prelisten or perhaps something else. So I decided to uninstall VDJ and reinstall previous build 3976, after that everything went smoothly without a glitch in my 4 hours club set. Hopefully VDJ dev team are listening to this problem and fix it pronto.
I never have this problem for 2 years already and was proud user of VDJ pro infinity license. I am quite an aggressive user with 100% videomixing even with visualiser, samplers, scratching, multi effects and so on...
My setup: Pioneer DDJ-SX2 with Lenovo Y500, i7, 8gb ram, nvidia graphic 2gb, latest os 1709 windows 10.

geposted Sat 11 Nov 17 @ 2:08 pm
djalfred66 wrote :
Seem that quite a few persons had problems with new early access b3978. I would like to share my experience on this matter. A few days ago after got the auto update, my VDJ crashed after 2 hours of usage and restarted about 3 secs and continue where was left off with audio only. Whenever I activate the video it crashed again and restarted then freezed and I restarted manually (reconnect my DDJ-SX2, close & open VDJ). I was annoyed in the middle of my regular set (happened twice). After that it went for 2 hours and noticed lagging whenever loading new video track on the next deck. So after my gig I went home and tried without controller, just using internal pc soundcard, vdj crashed again and restarted. So I suspected must be bugs with the new build 3978 video preview in prelisten or perhaps something else. So I decided to uninstall VDJ and reinstall previous build 3976, after that everything went smoothly without a glitch in my 4 hours club set. Hopefully VDJ dev team are listening to this problem and fix it pronto.
I never have this problem for 2 years already and was proud user of VDJ pro infinity license. I am quite an aggressive user with 100% videomixing even with visualiser, samplers, scratching, multi effects and so on...
My setup: Pioneer DDJ-SX2 with Lenovo Y500, i7, 8gb ram, nvidia graphic 2gb, latest os 1709 windows 10.

oops sorry my bad, just realised that I am talking about b3978 not b3967

geposted Sat 11 Nov 17 @ 2:27 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)