Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Cannot connect to vdj servers

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello all, i purchased a ddj sb2 Thursday and upgraded my vd7 to 8.2 i believe. Did the subscription thing and it worked fine thursday friday and saturday wbile i was at home. On saturday i had a gig and set up like i normally do. in the country (no internet access) After using my controller for about 10 minutes it told me to identify myself so i went to the logon screen and attempted to logon bit kept recieving the cannot connect tp servers message. Luckily i have my keyboard mapped out and was able to continue djing with just my laptop but doesnt that defeat the purpose of having a controller and a vdj subscription? So my question is if i have to login everytime i connect my controller is it impossible to login from anywhere that does not have internet access, is there a solution or did i just waste my money on this subscription?

geposted Mon 13 Nov 17 @ 12:09 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Run VirtualDJ at a place with Internet connection and Login.
Make sure the StayLoggedIn setting (from VDJ Settings-->OPTIONS tab) is set to Yes a
Dont Logout, just close VirtualDJ.
You should be OK without Internet connection next time, but since you are a monthly subscriber, you need to connect to the Internet every month or so, so that the license file (saved to your computer) gets refreshed.

geposted Mon 13 Nov 17 @ 12:50 pm
Subscription Cancelled (but still valid until June 15). Now What. I pay, my subscription is valid and I cant use Virtualdj.....Are you kidding with me? If by tomorrow the license will not be valid then I'm in big trouble. Simply pay back so I switch to other software. Very unprofessional from you.

geposted Thu 17 May 18 @ 9:03 pm
obviously a language misunderstanding there

looks to me like it will be working fine till the 15 and renew on that date for another 30 days.

geposted Thu 17 May 18 @ 9:43 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)