Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Automix editor ,be able to chop,cut and fade

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi there, what I would like to see in automix editor is : to have possibility to chop,cut,adjust position of the track and fade in and fade out options with different fade curves,so you can adjust it manually, so that would act same as audio sequencer program, with this feature we could perfectly mix demo mixtape or correct it where is need to be corrected to achieve a perfect mixtape...

geposted Tue 14 Nov 17 @ 12:32 pm
nicholas123 wrote :
Hi there, what I would like to see in automix editor is : to have possibility to chop,cut,adjust position of the track and fade in and fade out options with different fade curves,so you can adjust it manually, so that would act same as audio sequencer program, with this feature we could perfectly mix demo mixtape or correct it where is need to be corrected to achieve a perfect mixtape...

What you describe sounds like timeline mixing, like you do in mixmeister

That is not the intent of the auto-mix editor. And even though you can do a lot of things, it not quite what you would call timeline mixing in my opinion

geposted Tue 14 Nov 17 @ 12:38 pm
Yes make it similar like in mixmeister,It does not need to be built in automix editor it could call whatever editor that would be nice feature I think?
but I was thinking they could add this couple actions in automix editor so we could adjust it by our self manually!

geposted Tue 14 Nov 17 @ 12:53 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)