Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Problem installing Early Access Build 3989

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I am currently on Build 3978. When I start up Virtual DJ I get access if I am ready to update to the latest build I select yes.. it looks like it downloads; but then nothing happens. Usually I get the message that the application wants to make changes to my pc and I have to select "Yes" then it installs. But, this time nothing it happening after it appears to download. I wait a while (10+ mins), shut down and restart and it asks me all over again, with the same behavior. Anyone else having this issue?

geposted Tue 14 Nov 17 @ 8:36 pm
update worked fine here on windows 10.

geposted Tue 14 Nov 17 @ 8:45 pm
Running Windows 10 here as well. First time I have ever had an issue with Virtual DJ

geposted Tue 14 Nov 17 @ 9:01 pm
Strange. I had to turn off my antivirus (first time for that) & I had to right click to run Virtual DJ as admin (first time for that). Then on a reboot; and restart of virtual dj it installed the new version. I tried the steps above individually with no luck; it took a combination of all three (antivirus off; run as admin; reboot; restart virtual dj). Oh Well at least it installed.

geposted Tue 14 Nov 17 @ 9:21 pm
geemixPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Had same issue here with last update, it did not restart VDJ like normal. I had to manually install.

geposted Sat 18 Nov 17 @ 8:41 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)