Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Denon MC7000 level question

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

jamesv1PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hi

I took the plunge and bought the MC7000 and it is an amazing piece of kit that works brilliantly with VDJ8 current version.

One issue though. When I set the level at the top of each channel they seem to stick at that setting. I'll try to explain.

I set the level and then use the slider to control the volume of the music. If I need to adjust the level I need to rotate it clockwise before I can make the adjustment. If I just turn it down it does nothing. This is when using the mixer not on the software.

Every controller I have had in the past works properly. Is there a tweak in the settings to stop this behaviour?

geposted Thu 23 Nov 17 @ 1:13 pm
controllerTakeoverMode = Instant

Also set autoGain to Auto and gainSliderIncludesAutogain to yes. This helps as well by keeping the output level constant so you can keep the gain knob at 12 o'clock and all tracks sound the same.

Keith

geposted Thu 23 Nov 17 @ 1:30 pm
jamesv1PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Thanks Kradcliffe. I've changed the takeover mode. I am sure that will do the trick. The other settings were as you suggest.

geposted Fri 24 Nov 17 @ 3:25 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)