Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: More Decks

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

rMacIPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I need more decks. Is there any way Virtual DJ can add more decks to the next software update? I need more decks; like a lot more decks; like 20 decks.

geposted Fri 24 Nov 17 @ 7:02 pm
VDJ has supported up to 99 decks since the release of version 7 in 2010. Look in the skins area. There are skins with lots of decks.

geposted Fri 24 Nov 17 @ 7:19 pm

geposted Fri 24 Nov 17 @ 7:59 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
You can create invisible decks via script you can then make one of these decks visible by making it left or right deck.

Very similar how the 6 deck skin works

It all depends on how your HW is mapped if it is easy or difficult.

I may make a blog tutorial on the subject once I'm at my machine.

geposted Fri 24 Nov 17 @ 9:01 pm
Everyone is asking for my idea of remix decks....not using same words but its all remix decks. Loco you remember the work you did right. https://www.virtualdj.com/forums/214143/VirtualDJ_Skins/Remix_decks.html?page=2
But noooooo...
I've even had more ideas to make this even more valuable to the Dj...but nooooooooooo
Time to stop thinking so small. VDJ needs remix decks and time correction(warping).
Warping would be part of the new preparation mode. refer to silver remix skin.
Come on Atomix time to start stepping up the mix.

geposted Sun 26 Nov 17 @ 12:45 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Yeah I agree, the problem is delayed sync start.
I put my coding/scripting head to bed once we had daylight, dark days are coming so I'll get back into the game, (routine needs more work, my parse everything (unreleased) plugin needs work,

The remix decks will also get a think about.

Back on topic, still not got round to the blogtut, a remapping project held me up. But I'll get on it this week.

geposted Sun 26 Nov 17 @ 2:07 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)