Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Cueing on the DDR-SR2 with earphones

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I'm having trouble trying to figure out how in the hell you can cue up the songs in the earphones. For example, both songs are playing out the master volume through the speakers. I moved the crossfader to the left and hear the music in the earphones, but I don't hear nothing coming from the right channel in the earphones when I'm trying to mix and cue up the songs. I pressed both cue buttons on virtual dj but still can't hear the mix before it comes out on the loud speakers. Actually it does that when I move the crossfader to the left or right. All I want to do is here my cues beforehand in the earphones. Can someone help me out with this???

geposted Thu 01 Feb 18 @ 9:23 pm

geposted Thu 01 Feb 18 @ 9:55 pm
Cause I the last time I posted something no one responded and virtualdj doesn't have a number where you can reach someone instead of waiting forever for a response

geposted Thu 01 Feb 18 @ 10:49 pm
thaheadbanga1 wrote :
Cause I the last time I posted something no one responded and virtualdj doesn't have a number where you can reach someone instead of waiting forever for a response

You mean call on the phone?
No. I don't think that's the norm anymore.
None of the software I use at work have support phones (mostly Microsoft and Oracle). They have phone no's for sales, and ticket systems for support
Atomix has
- ticket system
- chat system
- forum system

geposted Fri 02 Feb 18 @ 8:46 am
Regarding your question:
First step is uploading a screenshot of your audio settings

geposted Fri 02 Feb 18 @ 8:51 am
I can't seem to upload a screenshot on here. Even tried to snap a pic and upload it

geposted Fri 02 Feb 18 @ 4:30 pm
What happens when you click the 'insert picture' button?

geposted Fri 02 Feb 18 @ 5:21 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)