Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Experiencing BMP Fluctuations in Timecode, please help advise optimum settings, is there a pitch sensitivity value like VDJ 7 ? - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

groovindj wrote :
Are you hearing these fluctuations (as in they're affecting the audio, giving a warped record sound) or just seeing them on the VDJ skin as in the video above?

The audio in the example above sounded fine to me, and it was mentioned in another thread about fluctuations that Serato round off their timecode display to make it look smooth, whereas presumably VDJ doesn't.

Just in the skin. The fluctuations are not affecting sound quality.

geposted Wed 04 Apr 18 @ 12:10 pm
Similar issue. I'm quite disappointed in VDJ for not fixing this issue yet. RIP VDJ DVS.

geposted Mon 22 Jul 19 @ 6:19 am
Hey Adion, fix this dancing pitch flux problem man! I even tried this with a copy of djdecks.be, your baby software before you now work for VDJ and there was no pitch flux problems, what's up man? I have a MAJOR show in August with some big name clients including a Pioneer rep going to be there and I do NOT want to use SERATO DJ with DVS vinyl. DON'T let me down guys! This is serious! A lot of hardcore Serato users are going to be there and this is a VERY good time for VDJ to shine! That's why I am on your asses hard on the forums , please please do NOT let us down!

geposted Wed 24 Jul 19 @ 10:00 am
If it's not affecting the sound (see quote), what's the issue?

visionz5 wrote :

Just in the skin. The fluctuations are not affecting sound quality.

geposted Wed 24 Jul 19 @ 10:05 am
It's definitely affecting the sound for me as the pitch does not stay constant. Therefore, after about 10-20 seconds, the beats are out of sync and I either have to mash the sync button every 5 seconds or I have to continually slow a deck to keep them from going out of sync... again every 5 seconds.

Things I've tried:

-Power Conditioner to remove signal noise.
-Multiple turntables (same exact issue)
-Multiple cartridges/needles
-Serato DVS Vinyl and Numark Virtual Vinyl
-DVS settings - nothing seems to change this

geposted Mon 05 Aug 19 @ 12:22 pm
Is this on the roadmap for VDJ to fix? I'd like to request that this gets some more priority.

geposted Sat 10 Aug 19 @ 1:24 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)