Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Is the Numark NS7 3 Locked to Serato or is it just the displays ?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Is the Numark NS7 3 Locked to Serato or is it just the displays ? please help, thanks

geposted Mon 19 Feb 18 @ 2:52 pm
You already have an open post relating to the NS7 version 3. Please continue discussion there.

geposted Mon 19 Feb 18 @ 2:55 pm
DJ Ruffstuff wrote :
Is the Numark NS7 3 Locked to Serato or is it just the displays ? please help, thanks

The quick answer:
None of it is locked to Serato
It all works with VDJ

geposted Mon 19 Feb 18 @ 2:58 pm
What about firmware update 1.5 that locked the screens to serato and put serato logo on the right hand side display with the ns7, sorry for the duplicate post

geposted Mon 19 Feb 18 @ 3:01 pm
DJ Ruffstuff wrote :
What about firmware update 1.5 that locked the screens to serato and put serato logo on the right hand side display with the ns7, sorry for the duplicate post

Do you mean "Firmware Updater v1.05"?
That was fixed for VDJ within a few weeks

geposted Mon 19 Feb 18 @ 3:13 pm
I did mean that yes, glad it's fixed :o) thanks, while I am here can I get some help please with another issue, how do i record to my computer with a pioneer djm250 kk2 mixer with analogue set up, ie analogue decks and the analogue mixer ??

Thanks

geposted Tue 20 Feb 18 @ 1:34 am
DJ Ruffstuff wrote :
I did mean that yes, glad it's fixed :o) thanks, while I am here can I get some help please with another issue, how do i record to my computer with a pioneer djm250 kk2 mixer with analogue set up, ie analogue decks and the analogue mixer ??

Thanks

You need a soundcard with a stereo input. The one included in most laptops is useable but not good quality. Then simply record using any software that can do it. Like Audacity which is free. You can also setup VDJ to do it, but it's not as simple as using an audio editing software like Audacity

geposted Tue 20 Feb 18 @ 2:20 am
Please don't double post the same issue, look here, thank you.

Locked By AMAHM

geposted Tue 20 Feb 18 @ 9:49 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)