Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Pioneer DDJ-1000 - Unofficial Support - Page: 11

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

wickedmix wrote :
kinda odd that a new controller would have issues with USB 3.0. USB 3 is not new anymore.

Maybe there is a firmware update for DDJ-1000 fixes this issue i see there is a version 1.05 if you don't have that might be just what you need.
https://www.pioneerdj.com/en-us/support/software/ddj-1000/#drivers

other then that i would suggest a USB 2.0 hub if you think it has anything to do with the version in you computer. Or maybe look for updated USB drivers from you computer manufacturer's web site.

I went through a lot of troubleshooting setting up my MCX8000 with those problems.
I shared my results in case it will help anyone.
For me it did not help using a 2.0 hub since the hub was still using usb 3 port on pc.
Just disabling usb 3 solved it all for me.

geposted Sun 07 Oct 18 @ 5:59 pm
Hi Everyone,

I've been using Rekordbox since day one and have been using the DDJ-1000 since last year and I absolutely hate Rekordbox, it crashes frequently and Pioneer DJ's support is just pants and they're often rude! I've heard a lot of good things about VDJ in the last few years and finally decided to give it a whirl and other than a few teething issues that I've resolved it's fantastic and makes Rekordbox feel like amateur software in comparison, thanks for all your hard work!

I've still got a few issues remaining and was wondering if there was any known issues/fixes or settings I need to change?

1. As many others the beat FX screen is always blank (the effects work correctly) just no display? Is this a known limitation of the firmware or something that can be made to work even if limited in functionality?
2. The VU meter for the channels seem to be fairly sensitive, they'll go from barely any output to full red with a tiny turn of the gain knob but not always? Again, seems I'm not the only person to have this issue and imagine it might be a firmware limitation again?
3. Lastly, I find randomly I'll load a track and both waveforms on the controller (the playing track and the one just loaded) will disappear and remain hidden until I load another track but will remain hidden on the playing one until a new track is loaded. The audio continues to play normally so it's not the end of the world but just a bit frustrating and initially scary as thought it was all going to crash.

I'm running a 2018 MacBook Pro (32GB Ram and an i9) with Mojave, latest stable VDJ version (v8.3) and running firmware 1.05 on the DDJ-1000.

Please let me know if there is anything you require from me, appreciate your help in advance.

Wayne

geposted Thu 27 Dec 18 @ 6:19 pm
I believe the blank fx screen issue is a known issue when using the DDJ-1000 with VDJ on mac. I think Atomix is still working on fixing the issue

geposted Thu 27 Dec 18 @ 6:31 pm
klausmogensen wrote :
I believe the blank fx screen issue is a known issue when using the DDJ-1000 with VDJ on mac. I think Atomix is still working on fixing the issue

Thank you for confirming that, any ideas on the other two?

geposted Fri 28 Dec 18 @ 9:22 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Quote :
other than a few teething issues that I've resolved it's fantastic

In addition, in order to provide a better customer experience, what were these teething issues?

geposted Sat 29 Dec 18 @ 1:47 pm
splaoPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I just bought Pioneer ddj-1000 to use with virtual dj and I had a major issue I hope to get fixed in this thread. The controller worked great for about 2 hours then one deck will play a song good while the other would play the song too fast. The bpm was the same but the song was definitely playing faster. I tried many songs and got the same results. It made it impossible to mix since I could not tell fast the song was playing. I am trying to figure out what cause this issue as I have never experienced it before using Pioneer DDJ-sx 1. Here is what I came up with the possible culprits;
I updated VDJ before I started to play because it prompted me to update to the latest version.I wanted to make sure everything worked good with the new controller so I updated.
I closed VDJ to restart while troubleshooting and VDJ indicated that my database for the 2 external drive that I was using were corrupted. VDJ prompted me to repair and I clicked yes. I reopen VDJ and every thing was back to normal but all the cue points I set while playing were gone.
Please note that my ddj-1000 is updated to the latest firmware 1.05 and I am using the factory mapping inside VDJ.
Questions; How can I revert the VDJ upate to the previous one? How can 2 external hard drives get corrupted at the same time during a set?
I would like to get any and all input to help me fix this problem.

geposted Wed 02 Jan 19 @ 1:01 am
That with the too fast play in the deck happened to me at the beginning also. I found the mistake, and you have to change the keyboard shortcuts on the laptop. If you press the keys "Shift" and the "left" or "right" key simultaneously, the speed changes for the left or right deck. You have to delete this with keyboard mapping.

geposted Mon 07 Jan 19 @ 12:54 pm
Hello i just bought some turntables PLX-1000 and was planning on using the DDJ-1000 as the DVS system. I watched the tutorial online about hooking up controllers to timecode but no signal. I am using VDJ timecode vinyl i checked and rechecked my connections. And am using 2017 macbook pro. I can use the DDJ-1000 as a stand alone mixer with the turntables and can play records and get a signal. But when tryingto callibrate the timecode nothing shows up. Is the DDJ-1000 timecode compatible with VDJ??

geposted Tue 08 Jan 19 @ 5:33 am
I don't think I touched those to keys while playing. I only use the keyboard for typing song names not for shotcuts. I assume it was the update that I did just before I played. I reverted back to an older version so hopefully that solved my problem. I would only know when I play out because I don't play for 2-3 hours in my house. I would try to disable all keyboard shortcuts if possible.

geposted Tue 08 Jan 19 @ 5:37 am
Hello All, purchase a DDJ-1000 yesterday ( don't care for Rekordbox) and connect to VDJ Pro Infinity license. I have one issue , the Beat FX appears to be all over the place, besides the small screen not working ,the effects are coming from Virtual DJ and not the DDJ-1000 , my question is , can the effects selection knob be mapped to the VDJ effects on screen ? Thanks in advance .

geposted Wed 16 Jan 19 @ 3:39 pm

geposted Fri 18 Jan 19 @ 1:23 pm
mmanserPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hi...since one of the last VDJ Updates i have following problem with my Pioneer DDJ 1000 controller.

The LCD Jogwheel sometimes (not always) doesn't show the waveform and cover etc.

When i load the track all information is there, but while playing the deck it gets lost sometimes.

I have uploaded two videos here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/club4djs/permalink/10158237294574202/

Does anybody else has this problem and are there any suggestions how to solve it?

Thanks and best regards

geposted Sun 20 Jan 19 @ 8:00 pm
Revert to the old version. I had problems when updated also.

geposted Sun 20 Jan 19 @ 10:36 pm
I have the same Problems since last Update.

mmanser wrote :
Hi...since one of the last VDJ Updates i have following problem with my Pioneer DDJ 1000 controller.

The LCD Jogwheel sometimes (not always) doesn't show the waveform and cover etc.

When i load the track all information is there, but while playing the deck it gets lost sometimes.

I have uploaded two videos here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/club4djs/permalink/10158237294574202/

Does anybody else has this problem and are there any suggestions how to solve it?

Thanks and best regards

geposted Mon 21 Jan 19 @ 3:00 pm
gmediaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I have been meaning to figure this out, but I cannot hear the master track in my headphones for anything, other the cue. I am now running VDJ 64-bit, but I had the issue before I made the switch.

Having said that, there do not seem to be any DDJ-1000 driver issues with VDJ 64-bit. Should there be? I know it uses ASIO?

Sincerely,
Chris

geposted Fri 28 Jun 19 @ 8:07 am

geposted Fri 28 Jun 19 @ 10:54 am

geposted Fri 28 Jun 19 @ 10:56 am
Any known issues that upgrading to VDJ 2020 would cause for DDJ-1000?

Chris

geposted Tue 01 Oct 19 @ 6:49 pm
Virtual DJ 2020 solved a number of issues I had with my DDJ-1000 and the previous version. Thanks for listening. Is it possible to default the Beat FX to the built-in Hardware version? I noticed the hardware version worked when switch to the Mic Channel vs the other channels.

geposted Fri 04 Oct 19 @ 1:41 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)