Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Script Help

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

djdonnPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Trying to get this script to work on a custom button. The history delay and load security work but the save unplayed to sidelist doesn't. I tried 0 and 1 in place of yes and no, still doesn't work. What do I need to do to get it working?

setting 'historydelay' 31 ? off & setting 'historydelay' 999 & setting 'loadsecurity' 1 & setting 'saveunplayedtosidelist' no : on blink & setting 'historydelay' 31 & setting 'loadsecurity' 2 & setting 'saveunplayedtosidelist' yes

geposted Thu 08 Mar 18 @ 7:22 pm
What are you trying to achieve here?

geposted Thu 08 Mar 18 @ 7:25 pm
This is a button I set up, called "practice". During practice, I want security off so I can load new songs quickly for preview, then I do NOT want VDJ to count the songs I play in the last played list or the song count list, and then I want to not fill up the sidelist with songs that don't get played when I eject them from the player or load a new song. Currently, the security, count and played portions of the button work, but the save unplayed to sidelist will not change between yes and no.

geposted Thu 08 Mar 18 @ 7:59 pm
setting 'historydelay' 31 ? off & setting 'historydelay' 999 & setting 'loadsecurity' 1 & setting 'saveunplayedtosidelist' off : on blink & setting 'historydelay' 31 & setting 'loadsecurity' 2 & setting 'saveunplayedtosidelist' on

geposted Thu 08 Mar 18 @ 8:06 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
setting 'historydelay' 31 ? off & setting 'historydelay' 999 & setting 'loadsecurity' 1 & setting 'saveunplayedtosidelist' off : on blink & setting 'historydelay' 31 & setting 'loadsecurity' 2 & setting 'saveunplayedtosidelist' on

With this script, the save unplayed is still not working. The other 2 functions are working. I copied and pasted your exact script and rechecked it. I've started the program 3 or 4 times. I've changed skins a couple times. I don't get it. I'm assuming it works on your machine. How do I know when to use yes/no, 0,1 or on/off? The check box for the sidelist says yes/no so that's what I tried with my script.

geposted Thu 08 Mar 18 @ 8:31 pm
Change the saveunplayed setting once manually, then try again.

PS: Generally, the yes/no is considered as on/off on scripts

geposted Thu 08 Mar 18 @ 9:16 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Change the saveunplayed setting once manually, then try again.

PS: Generally, the yes/no is considered as on/off on scripts

Still not working. I've tried manually changing it, restarting, changing skins.... It works on your machine, though, right?

geposted Thu 08 Mar 18 @ 10:13 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Works for me

geposted Fri 09 Mar 18 @ 8:18 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)