Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Denon 3700’s

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Ok so right now I use either Reloop 8000’s or a Pioneer DDJ SZ. Both platforms are great with VDJ and I love each setup.

I have a friend who just got a mint pair of Denon 3700’s and would like to trade straight across for my SZ.

He’s a SDJ user and just doesn’t like how they work with it and doesn’t wanna go back to SSL and since he’s a long time SSL/SDJ user he doesn’t wanna switch to VDJ. That’s his reason for the trade....

I’ve never used the 3700’s with VDJ so I’m looking for djs who have and what they’re experience has been, both good and bad.

Any info would be greatly appreciated...

geposted Tue 20 Mar 18 @ 4:05 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
I had a pair that are now in Puerto Rico and still in action.
They are heavy, but the vinyl feel is very good.
When the 39's came out it wasn't like I was gonna jump.
Nice decks though, rather have them than a NS-7.

geposted Tue 20 Mar 18 @ 9:12 pm
So if you had an SZ would you trade it for the 3700’s??

geposted Tue 20 Mar 18 @ 9:35 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
The effect buttons would be the deal breaker

geposted Tue 20 Mar 18 @ 10:57 pm
NosvenLE userMember since 2015
the SOUND INSURGENT wrote :
Ok so right now I use either Reloop 8000’s or a Pioneer DDJ SZ. Both platforms are great with VDJ and I love each setup.

I have a friend who just got a mint pair of Denon 3700’s and would like to trade straight across for my SZ.

He’s a SDJ user and just doesn’t like how they work with it and doesn’t wanna go back to SSL and since he’s a long time SSL/SDJ user he doesn’t wanna switch to VDJ. That’s his reason for the trade....

I’ve never used the 3700’s with VDJ so I’m looking for djs who have and what they’re experience has been, both good and bad.

Any info would be greatly appreciated...

You can check out my findings in this thread (https://www.virtualdj.com/forums/209844/VirtualDJ_8_1_Technical_Support/Denon_SC3900_lag.html). As far as hardware I don't like how the 3700 have play at the center nipple. Compared to ns7, numark cdx,technics 1200 this is not present.

geposted Wed 21 Mar 18 @ 10:15 pm
938MyDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Local buy and sell here in Edmonton for SZ is 1200-1500 (or more depending on the condition and included accessories i.e. softcase, flightcase, etc.).

A pair of 3700 sells at 600-700.

So, NO! I won’t trade my SZ for 3700s.

I sold my pair of 3900’s for 1200.00 that being said, even if the units were 3900s I will still not go for a straight trade.

Just my cents.

geposted Wed 21 Mar 18 @ 11:02 pm
Thanks fellas, ya I’m not gonna trade him.

As much as I like them, I’m happy with the SZ even if it doesn’t have postfade fx’s.

Thanks for the time and input fellas, most appreciated.

geposted Thu 22 Mar 18 @ 12:52 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)