Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Comment Field - visible long field

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Is there a way to read the comment field if it is extra long, or on multiple lines. You used to be able to click on it and it would show. My medleys I have listed the different songs in the track and can't see them now, just the first part - suggestions?

geposted Wed 21 Mar 18 @ 3:28 am
Set "browserTextFit" to smart in options.

geposted Wed 21 Mar 18 @ 4:12 am

It was - see in the comment i have multiple lines - before you could scroll down in tag editor and I found another way a while ago but forgot

geposted Wed 21 Mar 18 @ 4:26 am
I'm sorry, I thought you meant in the browser. Which build are you using, because I can't get mine to go to multiple lines. It just keeps going, even though I would never have that much information in any field.

geposted Wed 21 Mar 18 @ 5:12 am
latest build

I have some awesome mixes/medleys and have the different songs in the medley listed in the comment field and you use to be able to look at it by double clicking or looking in tag editor - now I can't find anyway to look at it. Any suggestions?

geposted Fri 23 Mar 18 @ 2:34 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Doesn't the scroll wheel work?

geposted Fri 23 Mar 18 @ 6:19 am
In the tag editor you used to be able to view all of it - did that change on the last build

geposted Sun 25 Mar 18 @ 10:56 pm

geposted Wed 25 Jul 18 @ 8:49 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)