Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Reloop Touch or Numark NVII timecode support?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

FaultPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Having a hard time finding documentation on if weather the Reloop or NVII have timecode support, but there's very little documentation. I really want a 4 channel mixer that does it, so i can use my two turnables, but everything listed on the hardware section as supporting timecode are all $1200+. So looking for suggestions

geposted Mon 23 Apr 18 @ 12:40 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Reloop Touch : No inputs available, so no DVS (Timecode) support

Numark NVII. Inputs are not part of the USB Audio Interface (directly routed to Master Output), so they cant be used in VirtualDJ Audio setup, so no DVS (Timecode) support here either.

If you dont care about on-boad Displays, Pioneer DDJ-1000, DDJ-SX2, Denon MC6000MKII (and others) offer Timecode support, and i believe those should be in your price range

geposted Mon 23 Apr 18 @ 11:47 am
Dang, are there any more options in the $600-700 range? If it doesn't have the on screen display, at least the beatpad like the NVII and the Reloop have?

geposted Mon 23 Apr 18 @ 3:09 pm
Or possibly is there a way to have 2 controllers plugged in, so i could use my Hercules mk2 to control two channels at least through the turnables, but still use the jog wheels on the NVII or the Reloop if needed? This certainly isn't ideal. Ive been wanting to get back into mixing for fun (mainly just did weddings for the last few years) and wouldn't mind putting my turntables to use

geposted Mon 23 Apr 18 @ 3:20 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You could get an audio interface independent of your controller to handle timecode inputs

geposted Mon 23 Apr 18 @ 3:21 pm
Adion wrote :
You could get an audio interface independent of your controller to handle timecode inputs

So is that pretty much what i described with the Hercules?

geposted Mon 23 Apr 18 @ 3:31 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Yes, you could connect your turntables to your hercules mkii, and continue using the controller as is.

geposted Mon 23 Apr 18 @ 3:43 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Price around $700 with DVS and Pads :
Pioneer DDJ-SR2
Pioneer DDJ-RR
Roland DJ-505

Not sure there is one with these features at a lower price range.

geposted Mon 23 Apr 18 @ 5:20 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)