Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: XDJ-700 with Viirtual DJ

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi, What do you have to do to get the XDJ-700 to work with Virtual DJ 8? Also, once it is working with Virtual DJ, will the deck that is playing on Virtual DJ appear on the screen of the XDJ-700? Thanks, Scott

geposted Thu 26 Apr 18 @ 12:39 pm
Connect the XDJ-700 into your pc with the usb cable, click "link" button on the XDJ-700 screen, push the XDJ-700 rotary knob to connect midi to pc, Start VDJ and you're ready to go.
You wil see a lot of info from the VDJ deck onto your XDJ-700 screen, but not all info is possible.
I use the XDJ-700 players also with VDJ and it works perfect.

geposted Fri 11 May 18 @ 9:00 am
royvanmeel wrote :
Connect the XDJ-700 into your pc with the usb cable, click "link" button on the XDJ-700 screen, push the XDJ-700 rotary knob to connect midi to pc, Start VDJ and you're ready to go.
You wil see a lot of info from the VDJ deck onto your XDJ-700 screen, but not all info is possible.
I use the XDJ-700 players also with VDJ and it works perfect.

I thinking about getting these or a xdj 1000.

Hows the platter/jog wheel compared to a controller or CDJ?

geposted Tue 15 May 18 @ 7:22 pm
syxxfiggaz wrote :

I thinking about getting these or a xdj 1000.

Hows the platter/jog wheel compared to a controller or CDJ?

Jogwheel works fine for pitch bend, but that's it. Do not expect a satisfying backspin...
It's a bit plastic fantastic... but the xdj700 does the job. This is my personal opinion.

I'm waiting for a xdj1000 mk3 or I'm going to buy a xdj1000 mk2, because of the jogwheel, the possibility of the big waveform on screen, rgb waveform and flac support.

geposted Tue 15 May 18 @ 7:35 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)