Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Upgrading from home plus to pro!

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

M0PUSPRO InfinityMember since 2017
I bought the $199 home plus licence last year, i have a numark mixtrack platinum controller paired to that.
I now have a Pioneer DDJ RX but to use this my only option with my licence is to buy home plus AGAIN for $199. Which is excessive, I would have spent £398 on home plus when the Pro key is literally $299 and unlimited controllers!
I messaged support but just wondering if any of you have managed to work around this perhaps they offered the ability to take away one controller and then pair your new controller to the licence, or a discount or something that I can get to upgrade from Home Plus to Pro? I'd happily pay $99 to upgrade to pro.
Paying monthly i'd rather not do tbh because I just to know that its all sorted one time rather than a monthly thing, it'll cost me more as I will be using Virtual DJ for years to come :)

geposted Fri 04 May 18 @ 12:59 pm
I don't think there's a discount for Pro if you already have a controller licence. I'm pretty sure you need to pay the full amount.

It's one of the things you have to think about at day one, whether to go the cheap option that supports one controller or get Pro which supports all.

Best wait to see what support come back with.

geposted Fri 04 May 18 @ 1:37 pm
user15563597 wrote :
I will be using Virtual DJ for years to come

In that case just buy Pro now.

If you're going to keep changing controllers, then it's the best option - and you can use it to earn money (start doing some gigs).

geposted Fri 04 May 18 @ 4:29 pm
M0PUSPRO InfinityMember since 2017
Ive gone pro :) no other way unfortunately although i do think they should offer some sort of £99 upgrade to pro if you have bought the home version. I would feel more inclined to upgrade to more subscriptions from them with the money saved. And in total its the same amount of money from a single pro purchase. Works out i paid $498 on virtual dj in a year. So time to make some money back for it haha

It is superb software and am beginning more professional work now. I own a games shop as my career however I now am DJing as a side thing to see how it goes. If gaming goes too digital this is my backup plan anyways haha helps pay the bills. Or in my case.. for more equipment ;)

I have a numark mixtrack platinum as my backup now and pioneer ddj rx as my main controller. The rx is fab as its got its own soundcard with xlr out so for gigs that dont involve karaoke i can do without the small mixer desk. It mutes the music as it recieves a mic signal too. It simplifies the setting up procedure and with the case i have its a simple unpack on table. Connect to speakers and laptop. Done

geposted Sat 12 May 18 @ 9:36 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)