Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Monitor

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I have a 2nd monitor next to my lap top. The 2nd monitor has my virtual dj skin on it and I'm looking to upgrade my monitor. I was looking at the Samsung 24" curved monitor. Would this be a good monitor for djing ? I'm just asking other dj's out there what you use for your monitor.

geposted Fri 04 May 18 @ 2:02 pm
I'm using a 10" usb touchscreen and hide my laptop underneath the Dj booth so that people can see me instead of my laptop and/or monitors :)
May I ask why you use the second monitor for VDJ and not the mainscreen of your laptop?

geposted Fri 11 May 18 @ 8:27 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
I would go with a monitor that suite my needs. What size do you have now ?
It also depense where you use it, do you work as a resident dj with your own booth you probably end up with a bigger one, or do you do mobile gigs perhaps a smaller one is better to travel with ?
The need of a second monitor for me would be for multitasking, search and loading for music that I dont have etc..
And if you are VJ and you dont see any output monitor its nice to have a second one.

geposted Fri 11 May 18 @ 11:18 am
Hi Guys,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you...I use the second monitor for VDJ so I can see it better. When it is on the laptop it is very hard to see. Also, I do search for music on my laptop and or surf the web at times. I can drag songs from my laptop and drop them in VDJ on my second monitor screen . I decided to keep my existing monitor. Thanks for your input guys.

geposted Tue 15 May 18 @ 3:44 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)