Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Samples download page

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I have not been here for a while. There used to be pages and pages of samples you could download to use on the pads, such as "Raz horn" and "somebody screen". Where did they go?

Thanks in advance!

Balvinder - DJ Bally
Atlanta

geposted Mon 07 May 18 @ 5:08 pm

geposted Mon 07 May 18 @ 5:20 pm

geposted Thu 10 May 18 @ 5:37 am

geposted Thu 10 May 18 @ 5:41 am
On the sample download page (old ver 7) it says my browser is not compatible and I need to install java if I wish to pre-listen. This happens when using bot Crome and IE. Even after installing java, the issue persists and I am unable to pre-listen.

Also, is there a way to pre-listen to the new packs? The descriptions are awful.

geposted Thu 10 May 18 @ 6:00 am
Exclusive100 wrote :
On the sample download page (old ver 7) it says my browser is not compatible and I need to install java if I wish to pre-listen. This happens when using bot Crome and IE. Even after installing java, the issue persists and I am unable to pre-listen.

I don't think any browsers allow java to be run in them anymore for security reasons

Exclusive100 wrote :
Also, is there a way to pre-listen to the new packs? The descriptions are awful.

I don't think so

geposted Thu 10 May 18 @ 6:32 am
Exclusive100 wrote :
the issue persists and I am unable to pre-listen

This has been broken for a VERY long time. I'm sure if you search the forum you'll find threads about it.

Unfortunately (after many years) nothing has been done about it.

However, with broadband speeds of today, it shouldn't be a problem to just download the samples and listen at your leisure.

geposted Thu 10 May 18 @ 4:40 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)