Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: American Audio 10mxr ASIO Issue

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

A.eXe 1PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Every time I attempt to change the 10mxr to use the ADJ ASIO driver VDJ crashes. I hope there is a crash report being sent or I have my settings wrong somewhere. Things that I've tried is numerous different audio settings, uninstalling and reinstalling the different ASIO drivers (Both 1.22 & 1.07), used different USB ports, adjust latency settings (On driver and in VDJ), check and uncheck exclusive mode in WASAPI, and probably some other things that I can't think of right now. The audio output is currently stuck on using WASAPI, any ideas or suggestions?

geposted Wed 16 May 18 @ 3:49 pm

Just in case this information helps. Keep in mind I have tried many other audio settings with no luck but here is the current one.
HP Envy Recline
Windows 10 (Version 1709)
8 GB RAM

I was able to use the ASIO driver before but I don't know what happened.

geposted Wed 16 May 18 @ 4:08 pm
Why have you got two masters? That's likely the cause of the issue, because the vast majority of ASIO drivers don't allow sharing - i.e. they should be the only ones selected for output or input. You can't have both the Focusrite and the ADJ, and use ASIO.

That's how ASIO works. That's also the way DJs (and anyone in pro audio) want/need to operate. Sound dedicated directly from the software to the hardware. Use one or the other, not both.

geposted Wed 16 May 18 @ 4:32 pm
Thank you for the reply. I had 2 masters so the 10mxr could play out to speakers and the Focusrite to broadcast to OBS. I took your advise and changed the Focusrite to booth instead of master. Hopefully that will solve another problem I have and that's the eq mid on deck 1 will increase to about 70% from 50% at random times. Anyway, I removed all the selections from outputs and inputs except for 1 and changed that to deck 1 / 10 mxr (WASAPI) / chan 1 & 2 and closed and reopened VDJ. Once VDJ reopened I tried changing the output to ADJ ASIO (ASIO) and it crashed again. It's NOT liking that driver however I did the same with the Focusrite ASIO and it stuck but I can't use the timecodes.

geposted Wed 16 May 18 @ 5:52 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Not sure which Focursite you have, but if it has any Inputs, but if it does, then you can connect the Booth Output of the 10MXR with one of the inputs of the Focursite and then use Focursite in OBS and only 10MXR in VDJ.

Also you can try to check Windows Sounds (while AA is connected) and make sure its not selected as default playback or recording device.

BTW, why do you have the 10MXR as Master & Headphones ? The default Audio setup is ext mixer (deck 1, deck 2) as per the manual. http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/americanaudio/10mxr/installation.html
Do you have proper sound in Headphones when plugged to 10MXR ?

geposted Wed 16 May 18 @ 11:45 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)