Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: iTunes Library Not Connecting

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

shak77Home userMember since 2018
Hi, using VirtualDJ 8 for the first time. Trying to connect my iTunes library and having issues.

My iTunes folder is located on my desktop. So the path to it is /Users/david/Desktop/iTunes/iTunes Library.xml

As a result, the iTunes folder/library won't show up in VirtualDJ. I have "Share iTunes Library XML with other applications" checked in iTunes so that shouldn't be the issue. Anyone know how to resolve this?

Thanks!

geposted Sat 19 May 18 @ 1:39 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

geposted Sat 19 May 18 @ 1:53 am
shak77Home userMember since 2018
Awesome thank you! Two other questions-

1. Is there a way to have it show my iTunes playlists?
2. If I have Apple Music, am I able to play the music that's added to my library directly from Apple Music?

Thanks again!

geposted Sat 19 May 18 @ 2:37 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
2 no apple music is a rental service DRM'd, apple music is a consumer servive, 'tis not for pro's

1 not sure where you should find them maybe itunes section of vdj maybe playlist section, have you by any chance moved the playlists folder out or sonewhere different from or in your desktop folder.

A stab in the dark (never used itunes) try copying your itunes playlists into the vdj>playlists folder.

geposted Sat 19 May 18 @ 2:46 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009

geposted Sun 20 May 18 @ 9:48 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)