Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VirtualDJ 2018 now available - Page: 4

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

djdad wrote :
@burnyabad, probably not related, but anyways, we checked the crash reports and seems to be fixed for next update.

good news!

geposted Wed 24 Oct 18 @ 8:42 pm
Just wanted to say a big thank you to the dev team! I just discovered how cool the shader features are combined with the "see the mix" stuff. I can't wait to play it tonight!

geposted Sat 03 Nov 18 @ 3:02 pm
So...I'm having an issue with the tittler built into the Video skin..it wont update to the next track..it keeps giving the first tracks tittle?...can it be a issue with using vdj in 4 deck mode?...can i get this fixed?...thanks...

geposted Sat 03 Nov 18 @ 5:54 pm
Great post! I like it very much
Just wanted to give you a heads up.

geposted Sat 24 Nov 18 @ 12:50 pm
I would like to inform users that the update did correct my crashing problems, I have had 2 weeks of very stable performance.

geposted Sat 01 Dec 18 @ 11:47 pm
burnyabad wrote :
I would like to inform users that the update did correct my crashing problems, I have had 2 weeks of very stable performance.

I would like to edit this.. wow.. Saturday night.. 3 crashes while live.. the system recovered and the music resumed on 2 of the three crashes. I really want to know if milkdrop is causing this.

geposted Mon 03 Dec 18 @ 3:12 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Your crash report does show that it's graphics related, but unfortunately can't make out anything more specific.
So milkdrop is a possibility.

geposted Mon 03 Dec 18 @ 3:29 pm
No crashes since taking milkdrop of auto play with non-videos. I still activate it during the evening when the shaders look bland.

geposted Mon 17 Dec 18 @ 4:02 pm
How do i activated my controllers?

geposted Sun 23 Dec 18 @ 1:40 pm
Plug in your controller. Log in to VDJ. VDJ will then recognise whatever license you hold, from your login details.

geposted Sun 23 Dec 18 @ 2:06 pm
I can't access my email, just updated to virtual 2018. I can't connect with my email. I need help.

geposted Sun 23 Dec 18 @ 4:28 pm
What do you mean by "can't access"?

Is your internet connection broken? Is VDJ saying that it can't connect to the servers?

geposted Sun 23 Dec 18 @ 5:20 pm
Couldn't connect to virtual dj server after updating to virtual 2018

geposted Sun 23 Dec 18 @ 5:23 pm
You've probably been running a cracked version that has modified your hosts file.

geposted Sun 23 Dec 18 @ 5:49 pm

geposted Fri 04 Jan 19 @ 11:56 am
Johncc7Home userMember since 2019
Hi is any video available to guide me how to use this software?
I am a novice at computer's.
I wish to start to Dj.
Any advice and tips for beginner would be great thanks
John

geposted Wed 09 Jan 19 @ 12:13 pm
Johncc7 wrote :
Hi is any video available to guide me how to use this software?

If you open the settings in the software, there are tutorial videos within the software to get you started :)

geposted Wed 09 Jan 19 @ 2:28 pm
Johncc7Home userMember since 2019
Thanks will look for the tutorials
I am interested in studying DJing and remixing songs in the charts to put on YouTube and send to radio stations to get played
Is remixing very hard?
I see some people say yes some say no.
What practice is requiredto master these skills?
I only have a laptops to start is this enough?
Thanks for your help.
John

geposted Wed 09 Jan 19 @ 2:37 pm
You can't just remix someone else's songs in the chart without permission, and posting them on Youtube would be deemed copyright infringement and they'd be taken down.

VirtualDJ is software for playing music in it's final form, not remixing it.

Suggest that you make up some questions and consult Google.

geposted Wed 09 Jan 19 @ 2:45 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
You can't just remix someone else's songs .

Got out on wrong side of bed? :) hehe

DJs done that since the 70's ;-) and still do all the time .. sure its a bit of a "gray area" perhaps as far as music rights goes, but DJs remix ... period :) And there are dedicated sites to such (Soundcloud, DemoDrop, etc) , and dedicated software .. a huge scene... and some could even argue, a bit in the heart of DJing, have/make/edit tracks :) VirtualDJ even has some basic edit/remix tools build right inside the software. With track editor.

@Johncc7,
Remixing is not easy, takes a lot of learning and practice. You can watch some good tutorials on Youtube, and start learing with free software such as Audacity and others.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+make+a+remix

geposted Wed 09 Jan 19 @ 2:52 pm
84%