Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: log in problems

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I upgraded from home to pro of VDj8 ,,on my laptop I log in as the tech said and without logging off I shut down the laptop. When I get to the gig with no WIFI there the program stops and ask for a log in.. The tech said with this pro series I will be able to run this with no WIFI present at the gig when I load it on again... did I get ripped off upgrading because I'm basically getting the same thing I had with my home version on my Denon dj MC 6000 MH2... This is crazy, I feel I need a refund and go back to the home version which I probably wont get.....please help me Keith

geposted Mon 13 Aug 18 @ 1:13 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Check in options that you have selected to stay logged in.

geposted Mon 13 Aug 18 @ 2:36 am
other than settings where are these log in options...thanks

geposted Mon 13 Aug 18 @ 3:59 am
open Options
type log in search box
select stayLoggedIn
should be good to go after that as long as not logged in somewhere else

geposted Mon 13 Aug 18 @ 5:47 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
knash8@woh.rr.com wrote :
I When I get to the gig with no WIFI there the program stops and ask for a log in.. Keith

Just make sure prior to the gig you are logged in to you DJ laptop and you did not log in to other CPU.

geposted Mon 13 Aug 18 @ 4:10 pm
When you log in to VDJ it generates a license file. As long as that license file is present, VDJ will not try to access the internet.

If the file is not there, then VDJ will ask you to log in because it needs to know who you are, and what type of license you have.

Check that the license file is being generated, and keep a backup of it somewhere, so you can put it back if necessary.

geposted Mon 13 Aug 18 @ 4:46 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)