Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Pioneer SR2 stop working during song in VDJ 8 Pro

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Having a big issue, when I am playing out on a gig like tonight the SR2 freezes a couple of seconds and starting up again, the most annoying thing is that it can happen 2-3 time one night and the night after NOTHING??? I got some tip that it could be the stream, so after that I had the SR2 connected with stream from the wall, worked fine after that, thought, yes, problem solved but not! All sudden it happened again, have the latest updates and firmware since I am PRO I always get it updated. It is a brand new computer, Windows 10, I only have my SR2 connected to the laptop and nothing else, totally clean from all. All of my other controllers have always worked fine, so dont understand what to do :(

geposted Sun 14 Oct 18 @ 12:55 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Curious to know how exactly are you able to use your DDJ-SR2 without a VDJ license.

Please explain in details how both software and controller behave at the time of the freeze ..
- How long does the freeze last ? Do you have to restart VDJ (or re-plug controller) to recover, or does it recover by itself ?
- Do you get sound properly while controller freezes ?
- Are the LEDs on the controller Off while this happens ? If stay On, have you noticed if the VU meters on the controller (and GUI) stay "frozen" ?
- If it lasts long, are you able to control VDJ from the GUI (with mouse/keyboard) ?

geposted Sun 14 Oct 18 @ 10:00 am
We had the same problem this weekend. VDJ froze and Had to be Shut down the Same controller. Happened twice in one night. Once during dinner music. Then again while djing the party.

geposted Mon 26 Nov 18 @ 10:46 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)