Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: WAVEFORM JUMPS RANDOMLY WHEN ADDING NEW HOTCUE AND WHEN CLICKING TEMPORARY CUE BUTTON

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

ScooxHome userMember since 2018
Load a new track with no hotcues, then click an empty hotcue button, e.g. Hotcue "1". When I click the button, the hotcue is added on the mouse button "down" event, and when I release the mouse button, the playhead position jumps forward by a random amount. This doesn't seem normal.

The Temporary Cue button (to the left side of the Stop button) also exhibits strange behaviour. If I click and hold it for a few seconds, on mouse button down playback begins, until I release the mouse button, at which point playback returns to the original position. This is the correct and expected temporary Cue button functionality. However, if I click the Cue button once but very fast, so that the mouse down and mouse up events happen in very fast succession, the playback position doesn't return to the original position, in fact, it will be off by a fraction of a beat.

Thanks!

geposted Wed 14 Nov 18 @ 5:07 am
It seems to me that you messed something in your settings...
Normally hotcues and temporary cue are very accurate and spot on.
Do you have messed with ramp Start and ramp Stop time settings ?

geposted Wed 14 Nov 18 @ 7:36 am

geposted Wed 14 Nov 18 @ 2:19 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)