Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Feature Request: Lock timeslots in Automix

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I love how easy it can be to program the automix, but I think it would be really helpful to be able to lock specific tracks to specific times of day and then shuffle all the other tracks around those locked timeslots.

What I would like to be able to do is schedule a pre-recorded podcast type show at the top of every hour in the automix. The show would only be 15 mins long or so and the rest of the hour would be music. To make sure the music isn't played in the exact order it happened to be in the folder (typically alphabetical) I need to shuffle that music. Unfortunately shuffling moves the pre-recorded shows out of their time slots.

I'd like to be able to lock timeslots. This way I could program a day's worth of pre-recorded shows at the top of every hour, lock those shows in place, then drag in a ton of music and hit shuffle. Then I could go in before the end of the day and schedule for tomorrow without shuffling any of the shows that are still set to play between then and midnight.

I am trying to create and schedule new episodes daily without having the same songs play at the same time every day. I need to be able to randomly shuffle the music without shuffling my schedule content. This would be like an automated scheduler.

In fact, maybe the automix isn't the best place for a feature like this and a scheduler window with this feature would be more ideal.

geposted Mon 04 Feb 19 @ 3:18 am
Sounds like radio automation...

geposted Tue 05 Feb 19 @ 12:57 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)