Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Beatport LINK

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

geposted Tue 14 May 19 @ 10:18 am
Yes please!

geposted Tue 14 May 19 @ 1:09 pm
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
They can keep yesterdays way of djing to themselves. They don't even mention VDJ in their pathetic starting menu, just Pioneer, Serato and Traktor. I'll pay attention when they start selling mp4.

geposted Tue 14 May 19 @ 3:23 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Yes, VDJ support is coming

geposted Tue 14 May 19 @ 3:27 pm
@Ron i catch your drift , vdj is highly underrated but we know better.!!. and i always press i am not into dj ing and smile my best descission was switching serato to Vdj 64 version never crashed unless i made crash by fiddling arround

Ontopic i just took a 30 day trail fuelling up my library and ready to go can't wait to do a speedy j marathon :)

geposted Tue 14 May 19 @ 7:51 pm

geposted Wed 15 May 19 @ 1:03 pm
zzzonedotnet wrote :

https://djtechtools.com/2019/05/14/beatport-link-streaming-for-dj-software-launches-today-beatport-cloud-goes-into-beta/

Some info from the comments:

Beatport LINK: $14.99/mo, 128kbps AAC, 0 offline tracks.
Beatport LINK PRO: $39.99/mo, 256kbps AAC, 50 offline tracks.
Beatport LINK PRO+: $59.99/mo, 256kbps AAC, 100 offline tracks.

I'm not crazy about 256 AAC but I guess it's pretty close to 320 KBPS LAME.

It's pricey at the top tier.

That’s crazy just to “rent” tracks?!?!

No Thanks, I’d rather spend that buying the tracks so I can keep them forever.....

geposted Wed 15 May 19 @ 1:40 pm
the SOUND INSURGENT wrote :
zzzonedotnet wrote :

https://djtechtools.com/2019/05/14/beatport-link-streaming-for-dj-software-launches-today-beatport-cloud-goes-into-beta/

Some info from the comments:

Beatport LINK: $14.99/mo, 128kbps AAC, 0 offline tracks.
Beatport LINK PRO: $39.99/mo, 256kbps AAC, 50 offline tracks.
Beatport LINK PRO+: $59.99/mo, 256kbps AAC, 100 offline tracks.

I'm not crazy about 256 AAC but I guess it's pretty close to 320 KBPS LAME.

It's pricey at the top tier.

That’s crazy just to “rent” tracks?!?!

No Thanks, I’d rather spend that buying the tracks so I can keep them forever.....

If you have online access, you would have a much greater selection. The offline tracks are in case you lose wi-fi.

However, if VDJ's implementation of BL is like their SoundCloud one, then

1. you will not be able to use the tracks professionally
2. you will limited to a couple hundred online tracks too

The devil is in the details which we don't have yet.

geposted Wed 15 May 19 @ 1:56 pm
thanks for sharing this even it's AAC 128 is a dealbreaker i got a 30 day trial and will analize that bit rate . I wonder what cut producers get from beatporty pro

geposted Wed 15 May 19 @ 4:34 pm
Oh wow, that's a surprise. The info I read yesterday was saying it's $14.99 (no mention of other tiers) and that you could cache tracks.

So you only get low bitrate files and no offline mode - unless you are prepared to take the big jump up to the next tier.

That will put a lot of people off. The professional working club DJ shouldn't have an issue with it though. They'd spend a lot more than that per month on buying stuff.

I won't be using it, as they're too niche. Unlike Pulselocker they don't cover pop and chart music.

geposted Wed 15 May 19 @ 4:35 pm
Ouch, that pricing does suck. Deezer and Amazon MP3 FTW for me

geposted Thu 16 May 19 @ 2:44 am
That's crazy, $720.00 a year just to rent. I have a yearly subscription to ZipDJ, on sale for $300.00 and change, and I get to keep my music. I also have subscriptions to VJ Pro, VJ Street, AV District, ProVidz 4DJ, BPM Supreme, PromoOnly, and keep my videos. I also have Deezer, Soundcloud+, and Spotify. I think I'll pass on this subscription, but still buy club albums from them, without even listening to them.

geposted Fri 12 Jul 19 @ 3:54 am
I tried the 30 day trail and it won't work inside VDJ. I sign into Beatport and
I get to the section to buy music, and can see the different levels, but did not see any bit rate 128 or 256. 128 is old stuff and poor quality. 50 offline downloads is shit.
have unlimited on IDJ and I am up to 550 songs now.

So
I signed up to the free 30 day trial subscription for Link Pro ($40/month) and the search only looks for track names and not artists, and when loading it says invalid license. In fact when I signed up to Link it said recordbox and WeJ were the only choice to link to DJ software. So is it really available to VDJ?

And I see another problem. IT appears that it mainly is for EDM, Dance , and House music

geposted Tue 24 Sep 19 @ 4:33 am
WOW, really why is Virtual DJ so stupid to add Deezer and nowBeatport Link when you cannot use it I public.Why call it a streaming service for DJ's. The pro version of VDJ is for playing in public, and yet they put in links to home use only streaming services. What is the point.Really disappointed, because I have no way to cancel this subscription. The support at Beatport won't reply to my request to cancel my subscription. What a hug mess VDJ 2020 has created for me

geposted Tue 24 Sep 19 @ 5:20 am
The Beatport integration does work though. Several people have been testing it

But yes, Beatport is best when it comes to electronic music like House music. That's what they are famous for

geposted Tue 24 Sep 19 @ 5:59 am
Jhonny Gozadera wrote :
why is Virtual DJ so stupid to add Deezer and nowBeatport Link when you cannot use it I public

Don't you think it's useful to be able to listen to any track in full before you commit to buying it?

Not only to listen, but to see the BPM and key, be able to adjust tempo and try mixing it with other tracks to see how it works.

I'd say that's pretty useful.

geposted Sun 29 Sep 19 @ 8:15 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)